Glyph of Cheap Shot and Garrote Nerfed

67 Orc Hunter
Glyphs
Glyph of Cheap Shot now increases the duration of Cheap Shot by 0.5 second, down from 1 second.
Glyph of Garrote now increases the duration of Garrote's silence effect by 1 second, down from 1.5 seconds.
source: http://blue.mmo-cham...notes-april-15/
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Ummm...huntards there is already a thread on this below....

So yea...they dont teach reading in xLegolassx high?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Not a problem at all, but, why don't they just remove it from the game?

I mean, 0.5 s lol
Reply Quote
Not a problem at all, but, why don't they just remove it from the game?

I mean, 0.5 s lol

Well, at least it frees up one glyph spot for something else to make gameplay more interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Good good. Let the tears flow muhahahahahah, I thirst.

... Blood elf... hunter... ROFLMAO

Welcome to World of Warcraft.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
There are a lot of good Rogue glyphs. There's no need to hang onto Cheap Shot. They might as well remove the glyph from the game, because it will get no use
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
oh no! not the way it was before mop!

oh well i guess ill just get the cloak glyph, and take 40% less dmg every minute as well as being immune to magic :/ dammit.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
think this change would make more sense if they combined garrote and cs into one glyph. it's unlikely people will waste a major glyph spot on .5 sec especially considering it already shares a dr with kd and other controlled stuns.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
sup

why are you such a prick?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
This actually helps rogue defensives if you think about it, and that's what we all have wanted.

In order to get this boost in defense, we had to sacrifice the extra second of cheap, but in turn we get a wall every minute.

I like it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

? Did you honestly consider these to people to be candidates for actual discussion?

They came here to QQ
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
This actually helps rogue defensives if you think about it, and that's what we all have wanted.

In order to get this boost in defense, we had to sacrifice the extra second of cheap, but in turn we get a wall every minute.

I like it.

That is spinning this so hard...I cant really compare it to anything lol.

Either way you slice it this is a nerf. Some may say its needed, others maybe not, but this isnt a help for defensives...if you want the CloS glyph you could have taken it with or without this nerf.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

I like it.

That is spinning this so hard...I cant really compare it to anything lol.

Either way you slice it this is a nerf. Some may say its needed, others maybe not, but this isnt a help for defensives...if you want the CloS glyph you could have taken it with or without this nerf.

I don't get you. Every topic I see you in you're arguing about something.

The extra 1 second on cheap won't be a gamebreaker. We still get a 4 second stun, and even though it got nerfed, this allows us to pick up the cloak glyph and gain an extra defensive. Perspective is important.

You must be one of those "glass is half empty" kinda people.

Inb4 your cockamamie logic of "calling people out" and then camping the thread for a week to argue. Save it because I have no interest in arguing about it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
sup

? Did you honestly consider these to people to be candidates for actual discussion?

They came here to QQ
first of all, don't get me wrong here, i didn't ask you this passive-aggressively. i'm legitimately curious as to why you never seem to show respect to newer players, misinformed players, etc. it's not as hard as it seems to be a role model. second, why shouldn't these people be able to discuss something? after all they are people, like you said, and it is within their rights.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
YOU STOLE MY POST!!!!! my thread is sexier
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This "fix" is a bandaid to how powerful Subterfuge is.

Rogues are still in a very good place. Enjoy your new glyph options.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
04/16/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Káin
The extra 1 second on cheap won't be a gamebreaker. We still get a 4 second stun, and even though it got nerfed, this allows us to pick up the cloak glyph and gain an extra defensive. Perspective is important.

I never said the 1sec is a gamebreaker....hell I dont really care about the glyph...its crap now and I will reglyph it but w/e thats the way it goes.

Trying to spin this a buff for defenses is just so...out there though. This isnt a buff to anything its a nerf plain and simple.

What did nerfing CD glyph do to boost CloS? Nothing. Close is the same before, and its the same after...if you wanted it so badly you could have used it before the glyph nerf anyway.

04/16/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Káin
You must be one of those "glass is half empty" kinda people.

Realist actaully. I have no problem seeing the glass a half full....when it is actually half full.

Taking a nerf and trying to spin it as a buff is not being an optimist....its just putting the blinders on imo.

They came here to QQ
first of all, don't get me wrong here, i didn't ask you this passive-aggressively. i'm legitimately curious as to why you never seem to show respect to newer players, misinformed players, etc. it's not as hard as it seems to be a role model. second, why shouldn't these people be able to discuss something? after all they are people, like you said, and it is within their rights.

What did these posters do to make you believe they deserve respect? Lets be honest here now.....there is a reason the person's second post was deleted....he is a troll.

This isnt something about newer misinformed players this is about two idiots trying to stir up something.

Also I have a pet peeve about people making dupe threads when one is already on the first page. Ditto for those players that ask for information that is literally thrusted in front of them on a front page sticky or in the game.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
This "fix" is a bandaid to how powerful Subterfuge is.

I dont get this either.....not you specifically but people who take this argument all the way to "Subterufge is OP"

When SF was a 100% redux in energy cost while stealthed everyone was taking it left and right..sub mut and combat...no one gave a !@#$ about subterfuge, at least not enough to cry about it.

Now that SF 75% a few more sub rogues are picking up subterfuge and thus its the new target skill of the week. s

If they nefred subterfuge and buffed Nightstalker and everyone picked NS then there would be crys about how OP NS is. Not because it IS OP, but just cause its a popular talent atm.

Thats whats happening with subterfuge right now....subterfuge is not broken its fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]