[CS Lounge] The Neverending Thread

MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
So I go to figure out a tech support issue on the 5.3 PTR as well as seeing if I can finally play around with the in game browser.

It's down for maintenance again. Which they told us about yesterday.

I swear it's QA trolling me again.
90 Human Warlock
It's down for maintenance again. Which they told us about yesterday.
No space goats allowed!
90 Draenei Shaman
*Looks at recipe*
Darn it MB! You are going to make me bacon crazy tonight when I read this from work.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*noms things*

Allo, Vrakster!
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I keep getting the song from Neverending Story in my head because of this thread. I see someone fiddled with the cap on it again. Silly quadruped. :p
25 Night Elf Druid
I post. Thread gets locked. Lets see if it works here
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
Didn't we do an experiment when this incarnation of the forums first launched, and found out that threads can go to hundreds of pages?

What if the cent--- I mean, the individual who fiddled with the post cap decided to take the title literally?
"Shhh. My common sense is tingling." -- Wade Wilson
25 Night Elf Druid
Didn't we do an experiment when this incarnation of the forums first launched, and found out that threads can go to hundreds of pages?

What if the cent--- I mean, the individual who fiddled with the post cap decided to take the title literally?
"Shhh. My common sense is tingling." -- Wade Wilson

/shrug

I've noticed the Lounge threads, as well as the forum itself, have been moving pretty slow of late any way. Gives us something to talk about?
Support Forum Agent
*noms things*

Allo, Vrakster!

Ello! Happy Friday/ʎɐpɹnʇɐs!

I post. Thread gets locked. Lets see if it works here

*laughs* You are just too fast, Thunderwulf. :P

Hmm, that would be an interesting possibility. I think the fun is in the not knowing though. :D
10 Troll Shaman

Hmm, that would be an interesting possibility. I think the fun is in the not knowing though. :D

Did you use a RNG to determine number of posts?

Edit: Better yet, you counted how many gumballs can fit into a one gallon glass jug? And that is the number for the post count
Edited by Aik on 4/26/2013 2:55 PM PDT
92 Human Death Knight
04/26/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Aik
Did you use a RNG to determine number of posts?

I can totally picture that he has a set of dice on his desk that he rolls when deciding on these things...
90 Human Paladin
So I found out that my XBox Live subscription never got canceled, even though I was sure that I canceled it when I got rid of my 360, and I was just charged for $60 for a subscription I haven't used in 10 months for what is basically another year of not being used.

Do you guys think my bank would be alright with reversing this charge? I went back on Microsoft's website and made very sure that it was canceled now, I have no idea why it wasn't last time.
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
04/26/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Cylesste
Do you guys think my bank would be alright with reversing this charge?

Not if you didn't attempt to contact XBL to get it reversed through them. Your bank won't just take your word that a charge wasn't authorized - they'll contact the merchant to confirm with them. If you haven't made an attempt to resolve it with the merchant, they may well deny your reversal request.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -- The Fourth Doctor (in "Robot")
- Technical Support
12 Human Mage
I second what Pahanda said. Talk to XBL first and request a refund as soon as possible. If the account shows no activity and this was a recent charge they will hopefully work with you. If you had a subscription set up and simply forgot to remove it then the gaming company did nothing wrong and reversing valid charges can be considered fraud :( You don't want that.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
VRAKVRAKVRAK!

Have you seen some of the teaser pics for tomrrow's ep of Doctor Who?
- Technical Support
12 Human Mage
Hrm....so the Blues here do not have surveys linked in signatures. What is up with that on other forums such as Tech Support?
Support Forum Agent
Have you seen some of the teaser pics for tomrrow's ep of Doctor Who?

No, I tend to avoid trailers of any kind but I've really enjoyed this season so far.

Hrm....so the Blues here do not have surveys linked in signatures. What is up with that on other forums such as Tech Support?

Tech has traditionally had them, we used to get feedback through the old email address. You should start seeing them for us pretty soon, it's just a matter of development and implementation. :D
- Technical Support
12 Human Mage
Ouch! Hopefully you won't get too many angry folks trolling you while stomping their feet that they can't get what they want.
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
04/26/2013 05:04 PMPosted by Scuba
Wait... You mean I got something right?!?

04/26/2013 05:04 PMPosted by Scuba
Don't tell Vrak, it will ruin my rep...

I'll make sure he never sees it.

04/26/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Vrakthris
Tech has traditionally had them, we used to get feedback through the old email address. You should start seeing them for us pretty soon, it's just a matter of development and implementation. :D

Ooh, shiny!
"I don't think that's how 'Moon Tiara Magic' works." -- Sarah Jones
"Maybe they been doin' it wrong." -- The Commander
Edited by Pahanda on 4/26/2013 5:07 PM PDT
25 Night Elf Druid
04/26/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Vrakthris
No, I tend to avoid trailers of any kind but I've really enjoyed this season so far.

I'm not really digging the whole Clara thing so far. Didn't care for "Cold War" at all, even though they made the Ice Warriors cooler that the originals. Just not enjoying the writing this second half of the season.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]