[A] <Praetorian Guard> is looking for raiders

100 Human Paladin
We currently have two teams recruiting. Our main team is 3/12 ToT, raids Sat/Sun 2-5pm and farms Wed 8-10pm. They are looking for a core healer, preferably a resto druid with boomkin offspec and an alt-dps, pref rogue, dk, or boomy.

Our second team is currently progressing through HoF while we fill out their roster. They raid Thur/Sat 9pm-12am and they need 1 tank and 2 healers, as well as a raid leader.

We are a casual, laid-back guild. Anyone joining should not have a problem with strong language, and we rarely accept minors into the guild. Interested raiders can visit caesarsfinest.enjin.com for more info, or feel free to whisper myself or Dameprimus in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am willing to sell you Astroglide.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Actually, I've decided I'd be willing to pay you to take him off our hands.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Yeah aren't we supposed to be getting a dowry here? If I don't see at least a couple of goats we're sending him back.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
bump for good folks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you are wanting goats you will need to speak to Angronus. He uses them as practice models for his tummy stick moves.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]