Looking to xfer to the server...

90 Human Priest
Hi! I am interested in transferring to this server. I was wondering how the economy was and are there plenty of guilds looking?

Here is what I am looking for:

*Laid back, fun environment
*Adult guild 18+
*Light raiding schedule (2-3 nights a week)
*Active and loves to chit chat and have fun while playing the game.

My raid schedule is Sunday-Thursday 7pm-11pm & Sat-Sun anytime. I am currently just leveling this toon to prepare it for raiding, however I do have a mage at ilevel 489 and Resto Shammy ilevel 489. I have 4 down in MSV, 4 bosses down in HoF and 1 boss down in ToT.

I'd love to hear from you!! I'll check the forum periodically to check on replies. Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We Raid twice a week in your time slots I could use a Good dps thats Raid aware Hit me up if you end up needing a raid spot over here and that sounds like you. :) Best of luck either way. :)
-Angelofmorte
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Human Mage
There are a number of adult guilds on this server. Dark Sun Knights is comprised of nearly all adults, 30+, we raid two nights a week (Tue/Wed 8:40 to 11 pm server) and satisfy your other requirements. Feel free to send me an in game message.

Cheers,

Xak
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]