New to the server.

I do love the server! (this is Cougy btw) I love everything about it. AND! A big shout out to my fellow guildies. I love the Sentinels. Best guild that I have ever been in. =) WoW is a pleasure to play again.

I'm so happy! And I do recognize your Alliance name =) Virina will love hearing that you're enjoying the Sentinels. They are a fantastic guild full of extremely kind and caring people. *Cheers* I'm so glad that you found them!

Let us know if you need anything else. And welcome again <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yeah all of the Sents are very kind and caring. And I love the /RP channel (for the most part) And I have made so many new friends. <3
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Glad you found a home you're happy in. Sentinels are good people! Not as good as the Indelibles of course but good nonetheless.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Glad you found a home you're happy in. Sentinels are good people! Not as good as the Indelibles of course but good nonetheless.

Only because we don't have a gnome leading it.

Oh wait....
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 12:14 AMPosted by Halldór

Oh wait....

They're starting to take over, Halldor. I've seen it happening over the years, slowly but surely. I'm waiting for them to overthrow Reprisal next...and I'm keeping an eye on Erber and Tinox.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
05/02/2013 09:15 AMPosted by Aerana

Oh wait....

They're starting to take over, Halldor. I've seen it happening over the years, slowly but surely. I'm waiting for them to overthrow Reprisal next...and I'm keeping an eye on Erber and Tinox.

We have purged all gnomes from Reprisal. The ankle biters will not take over the guild, however they are all invited to the punting tournaments! they get front row access to all the games.

Also I heard they make tasty stew.
Reply Quote

We have purged all gnomes from Reprisal. The ankle biters will not take over the guild, however they are all invited to the punting tournaments! they get front row access to all the games.

Also I heard they make tasty stew.

I will not say that I have considered similar measures.

...But I will not say that I have not either.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
05/02/2013 09:29 AMPosted by Dremil
We have purged all gnomes from Reprisal.

I smell fear.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
05/02/2013 12:09 PMPosted by Cayreth
We have purged all gnomes from Reprisal.

I smell fear.

Those are feet little guy.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
05/02/2013 12:15 PMPosted by Halldór

I smell fear.

Halldor! What was all that talk about not being able to break the second-tick haste breakpoint. You're sitting at 8165 rating, good sir!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest

Halldor! What was all that talk about not being able to break the second-tick haste breakpoint. You're sitting at 8165 rating, good sir!

The haste break-point. It's been broken.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest

\o/

We must celebrate!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest

\o/

We must celebrate!

Bleh you still significantly out DPS me. Maybe you should give me pointers sometime.
Reply Quote
56 Human Death Knight
Hi everyone...I am new to this realm too
Reply Quote
Hi everyone...I am new to this realm too

Welcome to Ravenholdt!

I think that I told you about the /RP channel in-game and the Ravenholdt RP Sanctum, so I hope to see you around sometime! In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions or if there is any way that we can help you!

*Cheers for Alliance transfers*

<3
Reply Quote
56 Human Death Knight
I registered with the Sanctum forums..havent posted yet and when I get this alt out of the starting area I will register with the channel..RL keeps intterupting...plus I am dead...tried to do a bunch of quests together...sighs who gave the rotten stablemaster a rope...
wonders if she really wants the stupid deathcharger
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]