508 Boomkin LF New raiding guild

6 Goblin Mage
Thanks all I found a home
Edited by Kamikochan on 4/19/2013 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi how are u i am very interested in talking with u if you can please send a message to my battle tag darben#1461 thank u
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Mage
Awesome! I am about to head to bed right now, but as soon as I get up in the morning I will add you to battle tag. Is there a good time I can reach you?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Greetings Kamikochan,

<Impetus> on Turalyon (PvE, EST server) is recruiting to finish out our 10 man raid team for Throne of Thunder progression. In particular we need skilled Boomkin. We raid Tues/Thurs from 9pm to 12am EST. We'd love to have you come raid as Boomkin main, with the possibility of bringing your Blood DK in on rare occasions where one of our tanks needs a night off. We are also currently searching for a skilled Shadow Priest (especially if they can go Disc on occasion when it is OP).

Our goal in 5.2, and beyond, will be to quickly clear normal modes and begin working our way through heroics, with the ultimate goal of completing all of the content and meta achievements before the release of the next tier. Since we will only be raiding 6 hours per week, we are looking specific kinds of raiders, and will be requiring specific things:

* We are looking for people who love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.
* We are looking for people who actively communicate with the team.
* Be dedicated to the raid group and raid times.
* Be laid back and mature.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game, or head to our website:

Full Recruiting Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592240892
In Game: Dethkrik#1795 (Dethkrik, Ythica), Taliya

Good luck in your search!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Vex
<Vex> of Gorefiend (H)

Vex of Gorefiend is a 25 man guild founded in TBC.
We are currently 1/13h 12/12N 16/16 H. We were 7/7 H Firelands, & 8/8 H Dragon Soul.

We have a solid progression raid team made up of focused and dedicated individuals looking to add exceptional players to an already solid roster. We offer competitive raiding in a mature but relaxed environment.

Recruitment
Currently accepting applications from all classes & specs.

Guild Website:
http://vexgorefiend.enjin.com/

Raid Times:
Tues., Wed., & Mon.
8-11:30pm EST

Real ID Contact Info
Miusterga: Battle Tag: Miu#1977
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hello fellow WoW players!,

I am currently looking for a new raid guild to bring my toons into to. I currently have a 508 boomkin with a 490 resto off spec, a 498 Holy priest, and a 494 unholy dk with a 480 blood set. I have not been able to keep a stable raid team this tier. Many players from my guild have quit raiding, or have just been unreliable. For a good portion of our raid days players show up late, or just don't show at all.

I am looking for a stable raid environment where everyone shows up on time, and is ready to have fun. The raid team doesn't need to be hardcore, but I am looking for a group that gets stuff done while having a lot of fun. I would prefer to raid on my boomkin because it's been my main for about 3 years, but I'd be open for discussion on the other 2 toons.With that being said, I am open to playing horde or alliance on just about any server.

My raid experience for this expansion is as follows:
6/6 MSV 10 man, 2/6 Heroic MSV 10 man(All pre-5.2 nerf)
6/6 Hof 10 man (All pre-5.2 nerf)
4/4 ToES 10 man(All pre-5.2 nerf)
1/12 ToT(with unstable raid group)

I look forward to any, and all responses! :D

P.S I may be able to bring a 500 spriest friend with me if there are other openings

EDIT: oops i should of mentioned I'd prefer doing 10 man

= ( NUU prefer 25s so I can have both please!

Sieara#1968
Edited by Siearable on 4/17/2013 11:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
How you doing Kamikochan? from Accounting is currently recruiting a boomkin to complete out 10m raid team. We are currently 4/12 and we have only been raiding for 2-3 weeks. Our raid nights are Mon-Wed 5:45-9:00 PST. If you are interested at all just add me Õla#1984.
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Mage
Thanks for all the quick responses! I wasn't expecting so many in such a short amount of time. I'm really excited with all the new opportunities. I will get back with all of you guys tomorrow, and see if I can find a guild that is right for me. I caught the flu, and am feeling terrible right now; so I am going to go to sleep. I look forward to speaking with everyone tomorrow :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi, I'm the raid lead and guild master of Remnant from Lightbringer server. <Remnant> is a progression guild that is semi-hardcore currently raiding 25s. We have an immediate core spot for a Boomkin, and possibly a Shadow Priest too! We are currently 7/12N and will push to clear to get the stage for heroic modes.

Primary Goal: Get better server rankings by being competitive. Clear content before nerfs and next content patch.
Server Info: Lightbringer is an awesome server. We are NOT a dying server. We are a high population PVE server.
Schedule: Tuesday –Wednesday -Thursday raiding days, raiding from 6:30 to 9:30 pm PDT. We have optional clean-up, progression nights. As well as would like to start alt runs on off-nights.
We also raid Monday nights with a 10 man group to get further progressed if we are held up at a boss for the week. It has been successful so far.

Contact me or another officer:
Surrealae#1824
Templisk#1561

Thanks!
Surrealae,
GM/RL of <Remnant>
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Voided is an endgame 10 man guild looking to push progression on a laid back schedule. We are looking for like-minded raiders who want to dive into heroic content and the new tier ahead of us!
Quick Info
Server: Zul'jin (PVE) - Chicago Datacenter, EST server
Battlegroup: Ruin
Raid Size: 10 man
Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Monday 9:00pm-12:00am

About Us
Voided is an established level 25 guild on Zul'jin. The core had moved to Zul'jin during MoP in order to seek a better home and have been raiding together for some time. We are currently running 3 10-man groups all with similar progression and the same goal to push content at a fast pace. We are a laid back group with no drama and wish to keep it that way.

Progression
T15 - 6/12N
T14 - 5/16H 16/16N

Current Needs
Priest of any spec in HIGH DEMAND
Balance or Resto druid in HIGH DEMAND
Warlock or Mage in HIGH DEMAND

Recruits
We are looking for active, solid raiders who will make raids on a regular basis and put in 100% every raid. Recruits should have a solid raiding history and know their class and role inside and out. We want raiders who are more interested in progression than precious purples and know that gear is just a means to an end.

If you feel that you would be a good fit for Voided, please feel free to add my battletag Strukk#1391 or fill out an application on our site and we will contact you as soon as we can. Thank you for your interest in Voided!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hello! If you will consider 25m...

We are a tue-thur 730-1030pm EST 25m Horde raiding guild (7/12 T15), we have open spots available and would love to speak to you, if you are interested please read on!

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
Crichton - RealID - david4757@yahoo.com
Toth - Battletag - Toth#1389

Website - http://www.ringofdestiny.net/index.php?app=portal

Guild Spam inc...

<Ring of Destiny> is a successful, stable, adult-oriented raiding guild on Velen server. We have been a guild in one MMO or another for over 10 years now, including Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard and of course World of Warcraft. Many of our members have played together for years, and some since the launch of Everquest.

It is our constant goal to advance the guild forward in a manner that exposes new content, upgrades for our members, and challenges our wits. This guild was created for the player who cares about progression, not just loot.

Learning new encounters and doing it with a group of players that have the same interests and want to have fun doing it together.We raid 730-1030pm EST Tues/Wed/Thurs, and we expect our members to raid all three days, sans occasional real-life events. Worried about the hassles you have seen in other guilds? It absolutely does not go on here. We do not allow drama. Those who require constant hand-holding, or just don't fit with the crew, aren't around for very long. Be responsible for your own character/gameplay, and things will be fine.

That being said, we recruit mature people that play well with others. We aren't always looking for classes or specs. We are sincerely looking for friends to join the group and expect those that "mesh" to be long term members.

What we are like: Most every member is an adult, we have a number of couples as well. We do not expect people to eat and breathe the game ( though some of our members do! ). We have our share of PvP addicts along with Heroic Instance running freaks. Honestly, I can't imagine another group of people that I would want to spend my online time with.

For more information, feel free to add the following members to your RealID, e-mail us or Tweet!. We will get back to you as soon as possible and schedule an interview over Ventrillo if you are interested.

Email - Ringofdestiny@gmail.com
Twitter - @RoDVelen
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Casual> was formed in Cata on Azuremyst but relocated due to it being a dying server. Originally a 10m, we've made the swap to 25m and are recruiting competitive players.

Current Progression:
- 6/6HM Mogu'shan Vaults (Pre 5.2)
- 6/6HM Heart of Fear (Pre 5.2) (Realm First - Azuremyst)
- 2/4HM Terrace of Endless Spring (Pre 5.2)

5.2 Progression:
-12/12 Normal Throne of Thunder (Cleared first week)
- 1/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder

Current needs:
Death Knight (Low): 1 Unholy
Druid (Very High): 1 Restoration, 1 Balance
Hunter (Low): 1
Mage (Low): Applicant Dependent
Monk (Very High): 1 Windwalker, 1 Mistweaver
Paladin (Low): Applicant Depdendent
Priest (Low): Applicant Dependent
Rogue (High): 2 Combat/Assassination
Shaman (Low): 1 Elemental
Warlock (Very High): 2 Affliction/Demo
Warrior (Low): 1 Fury/Arms

If you are interested, you can apply at our website (http://www.notsocasual.enjin.com) or feel free to pop a rank 4 or above member on armory a question in game or on Battletag!
Battletags:

GM – Ingame (Onegun) – Battletag: Onegun#1971
Assistant GM – Ingame (Aggravated) – Battletag: Aggravate#1723
Ranged Officer – Ingame (Atticus) – Battletag: Handbanana99#1466
Healing Officer – Ingame (Ramonz) – Battletag: Oro#1154
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Hiya, we'd be interested in having you or you and your friend. I'm at work most of the day today but hit up either of the other officers and I'll be on later in the evening.

<Missunderstood> an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server (lvl 25) is now accepting applications/recruiting for a couple solid DPS for our weekend core group. This is a full time position, no bench warming. That being said we need you able to jump into the raid scene very quickly so we're asking for an ilvl in the 495-505 level. Lower will be considered just speak to me.

Core Raid Group 1 - Raid days are Sat-Mon, 7:00-10:00 p.m. CST.
We use a modified Suicide Kings loot distribution.

All walks of life are welcome, cool cats, new players and old, we are GLBT-friendly, and 18+ ( no exceptions). We are a couple of old WotLK 25m Heroic raiders that have recently returned to the game and are exploring MoP. Have a sense of humor, a knowledge of your class, and the desire to experience some organized raiding, or join us socially for an online place to call home.

If this sounds like fun to you then please by all means contact me in game or you can catch us on our website: missunderstood.guildlaunch.com, on Twitter: @missunderstoodw, at Facebook: Missunderstood Guild

Thank you for reading!

Misshap
Guild Leader of Missunderstood

"To be great is to be misunderstood."

Contacts:
Guild Master Misshap (Tantrum#1150)
Officer Missfit (Missfit81#1397)
Officer Abendschon (BoyForPele#1478)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8156255603
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello there,

If you change your mind and decide 25s might work for you, Didactic could be the guild for you. Would love to have boom come play with the rest of us druids!

Our current blurb:

[A] <Didactic> - 9/12 ToT LF ALL – 7-11 CST

=================
About Us
=================

Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are* a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities.

Didactic is in the process of changing from 10 man raiding back to 25 man for the remainder of this expansion. We have an almost full roster, but needs some additional positions filled to completely round things out.

=================
Current Information
=================

Raid progression: 9/12 ToT. A number of our core raiders have completed several additional heroics/ToT, but this is the guilds current progression.

Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid times on a regular basis.

=================
Current Needs
=================

We are looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for raiders with the following specs:

Monk (all)
Rogue (all)
Mage (all)
[A] <Didactic> - 9/12 ToT LF ALL – 7-11 CST

=================
About Us
=================

Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are* a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities.

Didactic is in the process of changing from 10 man raiding back to 25 man for the remainder of this expansion. We have an almost full roster, but needs some additional positions filled to completely round things out.

=================
Current Information
=================

Raid progression: 9/12 ToT. A number of our core raiders have completed several additional heroics/ToT, but this is the guilds current progression.

Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid times on a regular basis.

=================
Current Needs
=================

We are looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for raiders with the following specs:

Monk (all)
Rogue (all)
Mage (all)
Deathknight (Blood)
Warrior (all)
Warlock (all)
Druid (boom/feral)
Priest (shadow)
Shaman (all)
Hunter (all)

=================
Contact Information
=================

On Korgath, Contact any of the officers:

Polishprince
Totemz
Knifewalker
Timka

Or
Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760.
Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com
Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.
Warrior (all)
Warlock (all)
Druid (boom/feral)
Priest (shadow)
Shaman (all)
Hunter (all)

=================
Contact Information
=================

On Korgath, Contact any of the officers:

Polishprince
Totemz
Knifewalker
Timka

Or
Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760.
Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com
Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568987960 (12/12 N 25m)

Contact info is inside the post
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hey there, we are looking for ranged dps and or tanks at the moment for our 10man ToT 12/12

Raid Times: Tuesday
Wednesday
Thurs
7:30-10:30 server(8:30 to 11:30 EST).
Kul Tiras Server

If your interested Please contact myself/realid DReaper#1851 , xig or cheeseftw on Kul Tiras

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
=^.^= PLAYFUL =^.^=

Level 25 Alliance guild on Stormrage

Playful is recruiting any exceptional player but is in high need of a DPS.

About Playful:

Playful is a guild with many exceptional players with a focus on progression while maintaining a fun atmosphere. Playful was formed in 2010 by a group of fun loving PvEers that all met through several PUG raids and decided to come together into a single guild. The common thread with the guild members is a love of the game and raiding while achieving guild progression. The Playful love to discover the new content and still enjoy running older raids for achievement, mounts, pets or just for a good time. Several of our members love to PvP and spend many hours in battlegrounds and arenas, a goal for Playful is to get into RBGs as soon as possible.

As a PvE focused guild we are all about guild raid progression and strive to be the best we can and are always looking to improve not only our individual play, but that of the group. Many of our members are always looking at class changes to help others with suggestions and we are always open to help research questions brought by guild members.

Above all at Playful we just wanna have fun. While we do take raiding seriously, it should be fun as well. The guild in general is filled with all types of fun and interesting people. Guild chat and Teamspeak can get pretty wild at times, but is usually full of joking around and fun talk.

Raiding:

Progression:

T15 – 1/12

T14 - 16/16 4/16 Heroic
MV: 6/6 Normal 4/6 Heroic
HoF: 6/6 Normal
ToES: 4/4 Normal with Elite Protectors

Raid Schedule: Wed/Thurs/Mon 9pm – 11pm EST

We expect high attendance from our raiders and expect that all will be online on time (prefer if raiders online 15 mins prior to start) and be prepared for the nights raids (fight research, flasks/pots, enchants and reforging done)

Raiders are required to have a stable internet connection, computer capable of handling the demands of raiding, Teamspeak and a working headset/microphone.

You also need a good attitude and an open mind.

Raiding Perks:

As a raider your flasks/pots and repairs are provided. We ask that you come prepared with your own individual buff food (300) however, with the last expansion there is to many different foods for the guild to keep up with.

For more information contact:

Charîsma: Pinky#1654
Gerrenë: Dat1guy#1180

Check us out!!!

http://playfulguild.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hello, I am from the guild Requiem on Uther.

Requiem runs two (10 man) groups.

If the following times work for you and you would like more info or to set up xrealm trial run please contact:

Solange#1331

7:30-10 PST Tuesday and Thursday
AND
7-10 PST on Sunday
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Guild Name: Massacre
Guild was Founded in 2007
Server: Turalyon (PVE) EST
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: 8:45pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Loot System: DKP (Closed Bidding)
Atmosphere: Adult
Progression: 11/12N 25 Man (12/12 on 10 man soon to be a 25 man kill)

About Us:
We are a mature progression-oriented 25-man raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leaders prepare heavily to help for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. If you want to be part of fun group of people that also get stuff done this could be the place for you!

My battletag is Emaleigh#1402 feel free to add me if you have any questions or would like to chat :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]