Just now noticed...

90 Dwarf Hunter
Worgen lose a finger when they transform from a human.

I felt this was important to let you know.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
/double check
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
uh...

thanks?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
O.M.G.! Where does the finger go? No one knows! How do the bones just disappear like that? It's .... amazing! I can't.. .wait...

it's a video game about magic, dragons, gods, ETC and here we are worried about a finger disappearing on transofmration.
Reply Quote
I feel so much smarter now! ^.^

-
''Does it hurt?''
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
It's just two fingers forming into one.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
O.M.G.! Where does the finger go? No one knows! How do the bones just disappear like that? It's .... amazing! I can't.. .wait...

it's a video game about magic, dragons, gods, ETC and here we are worried about a finger disappearing on transofmration.

I am very worried! I feel like a cartoon character with only 4 fingers! I demand Blizzard drops all it's development time for the next few months to fix this pressing issue!

It's driving me craaaazy!
Reply Quote
I am very worried! I feel like a cartoon character with only 4 fingers! I demand Blizzard drops all it's development time for the next few months to fix this pressing issue!

/Can't stop laughing
Reply Quote
Well, when you enter combat you are forced into the Worgen form, right? Like, you're mad at who you're fighting or something. So if you have four fingers when you're fighting someone and five when you're not... you're kinda giving him the finger.
Reply Quote
Is it the middle finger? That is most needed to inform the Horde how we feel about them, you know.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
How do you know you don't grow a finger in human form instead?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Well something had to be used for the tail...
Reply Quote
95 Undead Rogue

Dew claw.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
We lose our tails too
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Don't talk about it.

We're sensitive.

It plays hob with our gearing if we put something on in our human form only to have that extra finger space dangling there unused when we're in a fight. Makes properly gripping weapons rough, too.

Don't judge us. We're still people just like you!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Well, when you enter combat you are forced into the Worgen form, right? Like, you're mad at who you're fighting or something. So if you have four fingers when you're fighting someone and five when you're not... you're kinda giving him the finger.

rofl
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
We lose our tails too

You have tails when you're in human form?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
DNA is kinda getting reworked so who knows what kind of effect that is going to have on you. Guess now we know.

As a side note Tauren skeletons have 3 toes even though we have hooves. (And the hooves only have 2 halves)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
How do you know you don't grow a finger in human form instead?

Hello, we started out as humans, and then got cursed (which, by the way, is at least partially your fault). I know how many fingers I started with, I know how many I have now, and at least all four or five are intact and haven't any internal bits showing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]