Rexxar

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Are they ever going to use him again or is he stuck in Blade's Edge forever? Cursed to forever search for his people while fighting a non-existent war with the Ogres and their Gronn masters. And the Alliance?

As he dresses up like Batman?
Edited by Shiá on 4/18/2013 7:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Rexxar, Warchief 2013.

Coming 5.4
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Could be worse, he could be stuck wandering Desolace.
Reply Quote
Rexxar, Warchief 2013.

Coming 5.4

I would be totally fine with that. For anyone who's played the Orc campaign in Frozen Throne, you see Rexxar rise to warchief like status anyway, bearing the standard and leading the army (well, 3 armies to be exact). I would at least put him on the same level as Thrall. He's a little more savage and ruthless than Thrall though, more True Neutral as opposed to Thrall being...Chaotic Good? I think he'd make a better warchief than Thrall, in my opinion.

Only problem....they haven't developed him nearly enough in WoW for that takeover. Which is a frickin' shame.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Rexxar, Warchief 2013.

Coming 5.4

I would be totally fine with that. For anyone who's played the Orc campaign in Frozen Throne, you see Rexxar rise to warchief like status anyway, bearing the standard and leading the army (well, 3 armies to be exact). I would at least put him on the same level as Thrall. He's a little more savage and ruthless than Thrall though, more True Neutral as opposed to Thrall being...Chaotic Good? I think he'd make a better warchief than Thrall, in my opinion.

Only problem....they haven't developed him nearly enough in WoW for that takeover. Which is a frickin' shame.

Well the issue is that Rexxar wants very little to do with the "civilized" world.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Most players dont know who he is since he only appeared in the bonus campaign for Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne.

Don't forget that he was roaming Desolace with quests until BC, when he was a main Horde questgiver in Blade's Edge Mountains.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'd love for him to be Warchief, but he's stated he doesn't trust anyone but beasts. Politics aren't his thang.

Saurfang would also be awesome.

He will cleave the everliving butthead out of Garrosh, and I will swoon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
He recently was called upon by Thrall to help with the Elemental Invasion - in which Rexxar assisted us.

He used to:

Don't forget that he was roaming Desolace with quests until BC, when he was a main Horde questgiver in Blade's Edge Mountains

As well.

But let us not forget that Rexxar has major family problems to deal with. He is trying to get back in to the good graces of his Mok'nathal father, Leeorox. To do so he has to go to great lengths to prove his worthiness. He cares not, nor has the time, for the politics of the Horde. If it was something of great importance - absolutely necessary - to do for Thrall, he may consider momentarily parting Outland. May. As he does still think he owes him, I do believe.

He cares not for his Champion of the Horde title deemed upon him. He really doesn't.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

The good ol' days.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

I was going to say he could be stuck in the middle of a snowy wasteland where no one goes with only a single quest that has nothing to do with him to hand out, like Rokhan.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Rexxar, Warchief 2013.

Coming 5.4

this
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Rexxar, Warchief 2013.

Coming 5.4

I was doing some background reading the other day, 100% believe it is going to be this. Otherwise mayyybe Saurfang. But given the current storyline and Rexxar's involvement in Theramore prior...I'm going to say Rexxar.

Will also pave the way for a playable Orc race next expansion.

If it's Thrall again I'll start chucking babies.
Edited by Saryia on 4/19/2013 2:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/19/2013 02:49 AMPosted by Saryia
Rexxar's involvement in Theramore prior...I'm going to say Rexxar.

What the flip are you talking about?

As per my knowledge he had absolutely NOTHING to do with Theramore or anything leading up to anything in Mists of Pandaria right now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/19/2013 02:59 AMPosted by Bretherezen
Rexxar's involvement in Theramore prior...I'm going to say Rexxar.

As per my knowledge he had absolutely NOTHING to do with Theramore or anything leading up to anything in Mists of Pandaria right now.

PRIOR. Wtf don't people read?

Go read up on Jaina, Rexxar, Thrall, Theramore, and Jaina's father and how he died.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/19/2013 03:01 AMPosted by Saryia

PRIOR. Wtf don't people read?

Go read up on Jaina, Rexxar, Thrall, Theramore, and Jaina's father and how he died.

And what would any of that have to do with Rexxar becoming Warchief? He cares nothing for the Horde. Anything and everything he did for Thrall constructing the Horde he did as favors to Thrall for aiding him thus far.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And what would any of that have to do with Rexxar becoming Warchief? He cares nothing for the Horde. Anything and everything he did for Thrall constructing the Horde he did as favors to Thrall for aiding him thus far.

Not true.

In any case, he will be the bridge between Jaina and the Horde, along with Thrall. Trust me.

The only other storyline that I see Blizzard doing is having Garrosh under the effects of the Seventh Sha and either resumes his duties as Warchief or willingly steps down in order for Thrall to once again take over. :P Personally I think that storyline sucks so hopefully that doesn't happen.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Are they ever going to use him again or is he stuck in Blade's Edge forever? Cursed to forever search for his people while fighting a non-existent war with the Ogres and their Gronn masters. And the Alliance?

As he dresses up like Batman?

I was really hoping they'd bring him into the story for 5.3. I think a reunion between him and Chen would be awesome. Plus he helped with the founding of Orgrimmar. I'd like to think he'd have some interest in taking it back for his buddies. With his affinity for the natural world I don't think he'd have much love for Garrosh.
Reply Quote
50 Gnome Warlock
04/19/2013 01:38 AMPosted by Bretherezen
He is trying to get back in to the good graces of his Mok'nathal father, Leeorox.

How did an uncorrupted orc sire a half-breed on Azeroth?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/19/2013 03:13 AMPosted by Bomdanil
He is trying to get back in to the good graces of his Mok'nathal father, Leeorox.

How did an uncorrupted orc sire a half-breed on Azeroth?

He.. Didn't?

Rexxar left Outland, left his people. He turned his back on them and now he wants to return to them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]