510 Rogue LF ToT Progression

90 Human Rogue
*Edited Availability*

Hello all. I am currently seeking a new guild and hoping i can find the right place for me. I am looking for more progression than I am currently experiencing.

About me and what I am looking for:

I am 25 year old part time college student, full time manager, and husband. I have only mained my rogue and I know the class very well. I started late BC and experienced some raiding but in Wrath I experienced all content. I did not play during Cata and in MoP I have completed all of the first tier and am stuck on 1/12 for reasons beyond my control.

I am looking for a core spot in a 2-3 night a week raiding guild, preferably Tues/Thur around the hours of 7-12 Central time are prime time w/ the possibility of Sun/Mon. These day/time needs are pretty set but if you have different raiding days I may be able to make an exception. I am interested in a progression focused guild with a group of people who enjoy being social. What I will bring to the table is solid DPS/Good awareness and understanding of mechanics. 10 or 25 is fine with me. I know my progression is lacking but I am capable of being a part of current progression.

Let me know if interested by posting here or contacting me through game. My battle tag is Nimand#1301. Thanks for your time!!!
Edited by Nimand on 4/18/2013 3:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
up
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Two nights, thats going to be rough. We are three nights so if something changes let me know.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568989343?page=1
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Sounds good. UP
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Up
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Coooome on 2 nights. I might even consider t/th/mon
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Up
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey! Adapt is actively looking to add another experienced quality rogue to add to our CORE roster (we currently only have 1)! We raid a light 3 nights a week and still maintain a top 100 US 25m ranking. I know you are looking for a light raid schedule, which is what we can offer, just up to if you can make the times. If interested, PLEASE add me on real id to chat! Lavathing#1391

---
Adapt is 2/13H (15/16H T14) and looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www.adaptguild.com or contact me via BattleNet at mburke4@oswego.edu (Real ID) / Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Up.
Edited by Nimand on 4/18/2013 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
__________________________________Severity Gaming________________________________
Allliance | US-Kel'Thuzad | 25man | Raiding Guild | SeverityGaming.com

About Us

Raid Times |Tues-Thurs 8-12EST (6-10MST/Server | 5-9 PST | 7-11 CST)
Current Progression | 1/13H

Severity Gaming is a multi-platform gaming community specializing in competitive play under an organized, friendly environment.

Our branch of the community SG-WoW is actively recruiting after a recent restructuring to see our full potential. Our core includes a motivated, experienced leadership base as well as a group of high-end, competitive raiders seeking to excel in personal and collective gaming performance to the maximum effect, while keeping a friendly, sociable environment that spans many platforms and is more than just a raid roster.

What Sets Us Apart

• Experienced, open leadership, constantly looking to improve the guild, and progress.
  • A strong cross-game community active outside of raid times, including on skype and our forums
  • A stable organization and group that has been around for years, adapting to different circumstances and bringing forth new opportunity as well as an upcoming clothing line to show your guild pride.
  • A group of skilled, dedicated, like minded individuals and active recruitment to replace anyone not up to the call.

We are looking for like-minded individuals possessing skill, reliability and a constant desire to improve and push progression. If you feel you would be a positive asset to our roster we’d love to have you apply, and we look forward to potentially raiding with you!
You can apply at http://www.severitygaming.com/mop

Contact Information

Delacour (Delacour#1483)
Zendrix (Zendrix#1392)
Serrias (Siriusa#1503)

Thank you for your time and consideration!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
[A] <Weekend Pandas> 10 man Alliance Kil'Jaeden(High Pop) Bloodlust Battle Group

Hey, We are a long standing group of friends that have been raiding together on KJ in one way or another for the past few years, We are currently 12/12N 1/13H We currently melee ASAP.

Raid days and times

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
6pm - 9pm PST(9-12)EST

We Provide Enchants,Gems,Buckles,Flasks,Pots,Food

Outside of raiding we run RBGS on Thursday's and recently we've been doing challenge modes on the weekend, Also the guild is filled with a wide range of PvPers so getting your points for the week or getting a 5 man BG group going isn't a problem.

Contact me via Battle tag Ezrii#1627 or shadow#1999 if your interested or have Questions
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Greetings Nimand,

<Impetus> on Turalyon (PvE, EST server) is recruiting to finish out our 10 man raid team for Throne of Thunder progression. In particular we need skilled DPS. We raid Tues/Thurs from 9pm to 12am EST.

Our goal in 5.2, and beyond, will be to quickly clear normal modes and begin working our way through heroics, with the ultimate goal of completing all of the content and meta achievements before the release of the next tier. Since we will only be raiding 6 hours per week, we are looking specific kinds of raiders, and will be requiring specific things:

* We are looking for people who love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.
* We are looking for people who actively communicate with the team.
* Be dedicated to the raid group and raid times.
* Be laid back and mature.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game, or head to our website:

Full Recruiting Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592240892
In Game: Dethkrik#1795 (Dethkrik, Ythica), Taliya

Good luck in your search!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Currently 3/13H US 127

We do not recruit for bench at all. We run a 10 man roster. Which means your attendance is expected to be 99%. Barring anything unexpected irl.

Our raid schedule:
Tuesday 8.30 to 12 PST
Wed 8.30 to 12 PST
Thurs 8.30 to 12 PST
Sun 8.30 to 12 PST

Current recruiting:

Rogue

OR

Good Retribution paladin.

OR

windwalker monk

Please have logs. Hit me up in game or via real id and well get this going. s.fellis@yahoo.com.

Can also add Terran#1179
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello Nimand !!!

Archon is looking to add a rogue to our 25man raid team for ToT, we are offering a CORE SPOT in our raiding team, please add me to real ID and let's have a talk :)!

Here is a little info about us:

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
Guild Level: 25
My Real ID: campanita_ska@hotmail.com

Current Progression:

16/16 MSV, HoF and ToES
3/12 ToT

Archon was founded in September of 2008 to be a professional, yet personable guild by a group of close friends who truly love the game for what it is, and who enjoy the thrill of raiding through cooperation, teamwork, and strategy to take down anything the game can throw at us. We are proud to say that we have achieved expert raiding with a very enjoyable, family-like environment.

We recognize that it is the friendships forged as a group that makes the guild stronger for its raiding aspects. Enjoying your environment, learning to work together, and learning to improve together is the key to raiding success. As such, our "family" is close, relies on each other, and never fails to back each other up. Archon’s progression is not through elitism, belittling our members, or number crunching. Each and every individual in the guild is part of a team; this is the most important aspect of raiding, and we recognize this.

Archon creates an environment that fosters growth in not only the skill of its members, but in their relationships as well.

What are we looking for?
-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info: Archon has a raiding schedule that pushes progression, but does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 3 night schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00 pm - 11pm EST.

How to apply:
Please visit us at: http://archonexodar.guildlaunch.com/ and take a look around. If you're interested in joining, click the "Apply" button at the top of our main webpage for instructions.

If you have any questions or would like to speak with me personally in-game, add me to your real ID: campanita_ska@hotmail.com or look for me on Tannhia. You can also contact Gildart, Kalreegal or Amarndeus in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Vex
<Vex> of Gorefiend (H)

Vex of Gorefiend is a 25 man guild founded in TBC.
We are currently 1/13h 12/12N 16/16 H. We were 7/7 H Firelands, & 8/8 H Dragon Soul.

We have a solid progression raid team made up of focused and dedicated individuals looking to add exceptional players to an already solid roster. We offer competitive raiding in a mature but relaxed environment.

Recruitment
Currently accepting applications from all classes & specs.

Guild Website:
http://vexgorefiend.enjin.com/

Raid Times:
Tues., Wed., & Mon.
8-11:30pm EST

Real ID Contact Info
Miusterga: Battle Tag: Miu#1977
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey there! Est Solarus Oth Mithas (ESOM) is a 10m guild and we are looking for 1 more dps to fill our core raid!

We have been on Tichondrius since Vanilla, and are a tight knit group of people.

Past Progression has included:

Firelands 7/7H
Dragonsoul 8/8H
MSV 6/6N & 3/6H
ToEs: 4/4
HoF: 6/6

Current progression is 6/12 in ToT.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7pm-11pm PST. We are a west coast server!

Please add me, if you would like to chat more... Mallificent#1481
Edited by Carebear on 4/18/2013 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Malice is 25m raiding guild looking to fill a few roles, leadership here in Malice is all veterans of this game, we have been playing together and raiding since Vanilla and have stayed competative in all content and would like that to continue,Mature 18+ atmosphere.

Progression 25-Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6N - 3/6HM
-Heart Of Fear: 6/6N
-Terrace Of Endless Spring: 4/4N (Elite Protectors)
-Throne Of Thunder: 8/12

Loot EPGP

Raid days Tues, Weds,Thurs - 7pm - 10pm Server CST

We will supply-Flasks -Pots-Enchants -Gems -Food -Repairs

www.maliceofchogall.enjin.com

Only the people who perform will hold raid spots we are not interested in having to carry suck pumps, all we ask is you show up and give 100% Contact me in game or any officer for more info.

Ataxx#1908

Hey man im looking for a good rogue to round out my dps core if you can pump the deeps and not stand in fire i got a spot for you!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Getting up w/ ppl as I can now. Thanks for the replys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]