What class - 8 Month Break!

85 Human Paladin
Hey guys

Just returned to Wow after a 8 Month break.

All i'm asking is which classes are mid to high range in Arenas/Rbg's so i know which or not to level.

Here are my current 85s Ret/holy pally (Main), Fire mage, Balance/resto druid, els sham, rogue, spreist, Frost dk, Arms warrior.

Any info would be great!

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Mage
Reply Quote
34 Night Elf Priest
Mage
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
Mage
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
lol its funny u all say mage..he said fire mage, so let me ask do u all believe fire mage to be viable in arenas when u have to rely on rng and hard cast constantly?..more like frost mage if anything and the current state is warlocks are super op and its extremely hard to kill one as any mage. holy pali is ur best bet as they are still real good. If not consider trying out ur mage but switching to frost or bring out ur dk but as unholy..although frost really isnt bad at all i still feel unholy is the better of the 2 for arena.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
rogue...hunter....mage...spriest...rsham...disc... dk
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
lol its funny u all say mage..he said fire mage, so let me ask do u all believe fire mage to be viable in arenas when u have to rely on rng and hard cast constantly?..more like frost mage if anything and the current state is warlocks are super op and its extremely hard to kill one as any mage. holy pali is ur best bet as they are still real good. If not consider trying out ur mage but switching to frost or bring out ur dk but as unholy..although frost really isnt bad at all i still feel unholy is the better of the 2 for arena.

He never said anything about staying fire. It's not hard to respec.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thanks for the reply's so far guys. I was afraid you would all say mage. I messed around with fire last night, didn't seen as fun as it was at the end off cata! Frost defo hits harder!

Got my boomy to 86! Mostly doing bgs. As ever they are always fun. I kind of like being the under dog! But really don't want to waste my time struggling to get in arena's etc.

I think a safe bet, to continue my hpally. Iv been reading a lot of qq's about ret's damage sucking. However i was able to pull 29k for 4 mins on a dummy last night in !@#$ty cata gear! Does this damage transfer over into pvp or does it all go to %^-*?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
. I messed around with fire last night, didn't seen as fun as it was at the end off cata

yea fire isnt the GOD it was in late cata

think a safe bet, to continue my hpally

uhhh its not safe to play a hpally at all this season. you get blown up. It will be hard to find teams as well. You will understand
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
frost mage/rog/spriest/rshaman boom
Edited by Vinnyt on 4/19/2013 3:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
so ret and arms are a no go?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
arms is getting buffed soon, see here : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568960446#11

ret's slightly better than arms at least before those buffs are implemented. there's some 2300 ret 3v3 teams, top for arms is 2200ish. (bloodlust)

should really just play what you enjoy, I can't get enough of warrior even though I wish they were better.

If you take a look at top 3s bracket 23-2600 you see mage / rog /spriest / rshaman all over the place. I think they are nerfing spriest a little bit, not sure for the others.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
play with what u have most experience with bro. Cause honestly i guess any class can be real good as long as your doing everything u can to keep up dps and ur health. ive seen holys around 2300 u just have to run a team that can peel. Ret isnt that bad neither is arms they just arent op really when its so hard to get to somebody with all the slows and cc. thats why i said frost mage and probably why others are saying the same..basically a bunch of cc and high burst every minute or so.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hey guys

All i'm asking is which classes are mid to high range in Arenas/Rbg's so i know which or not to level.

Here are my current 85s Ret/holy pally (Main), Fire mage, Balance/resto druid, els sham, rogue, spreist, Frost dk, Arms warrior.

Any info would be great!

Thanks

Not the ele. Not right now.
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey guys

Any info would be great!

Thanks

Not the ele. Not ever.

Fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
wizards
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warrior
I just got back after an 8 month break too. Leveled my mage and started gearing it so yeah MAGE
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
so ret and arms are a no go?

Ret might be better next patch with he +15 % damage buff, don't throw it out just yet. Right now ret is mid-low table though.
Edited by Khryx on 4/19/2013 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]