What class - 8 Month Break!

90 Worgen Warrior
Rogue. No skill required, 100-0 full tyrannical players in subterfuge while wearing questing greens. Full immune everything, never able to be killed, heal to full in vanish with recup. Never lose.

Let the hate flow through you and your journey to the dark side will be complete.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you telling me I went hpally and now they're bad??

FFS
Reply Quote
1 Human Monk
always make a mage before you have a break
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
04/19/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Kithras
Are you telling me I went hpally and now they're bad??

They're not "bad" though.

dude they are. read this forums and read AJs. some of gsgsgsgs old teammates won't even play with him just cuz hes a hpally doesnt matter hes glad

just look at tradechat how many times do you see LF hpally?

I even saw "2400 DK LF NON-HPALLY healers for 2s"
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Fuzionn last season.

I just used that as an example in a thread on enh shamans vs you and kain's logic, which you didnt respond

In s12 Fuzionn got 2200 as a disc priest. Disc priest was FINE. In reality no they were not. Monk healers had at least rbgs. Disc had NOTHING. No1 wanted you in arena or rbgs. Only way to play was with friends or you were r1 with resources.

Reinhart got 2200 as a unholy dk. So are they fine? NO. They sucked. Even though he got 2200 Reinhart explicitly mentions himself it was very very frustrating and hard to. And stated dks needed a huge overhaul. Even your good friend saricc quit for a while. Mes transferred off BG9 to get glad R1 in 5s.

X person plays Y class to 2200 does not mean Y class is fine.

Then ok Turin ret didn't even need the buffs. Since CLEARLY Ret was fine in s12 since vanguards one of very few rets got Glad on backwater cyclone. who went there on purpose
Edited by Kitteykat on 4/19/2013 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
ok

X person plays Y class to 2200 does not mean Y class is NOT BAD.

there
Reply Quote
hey
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i personal nuke mages all the time but.. idk i might have an advantage over them. paladins are up and coming now that they fixed. the classes that do the best are the ones with healing reduction IMO. or to have at least 1 on your team. Rogues have a nifty nasty thing called smoke bomb that causes all kinds of problems for people. Feral cats are nasty but they have to have the right partner. If you are looking to run with heals i would say make a DK or warrior. I would avoid making a warlock or a resto druid. Resto druids are broken and by far the easiest healers to kill. Next patch they will be dead all together. I can solo them with my cat. pali, warrior, shamans, rogues, priests (disc)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Mage
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

Not the ele. Not ever.

Fixed.

I was trying to be nice. I didn't want to crush his soul.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Frost Mage
Shadow Priest
Disc Priest
MW Monk
R Sham
Arms Warr
BM Hunter
Sub Rogues
Ferals
Boomkins
Rdruid
Hpal
Frost DK
Unholy DK
Destro Locks
Affliction Locks

All are viable some way or another. Either highly desired for RBGs or the most versatile/synergetic for arena.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Rogue. No skill required, 100-0 full tyrannical players in subterfuge while wearing questing greens. Full immune everything, never able to be killed, heal to full in vanish with recup. Never lose.

Is this a meta-troll? Where the trolling/whining is so bad I actually get pissed off at how bad it is?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]