hello friends! new to the server

56 Undead Death Knight
Hello my friends! <3. I'm new to this server (alliance). This question has probably been brought up before, but what can I come to expect? So far my experience has been awesome. Had a lot of friendly "f u's" thrown my way already and its only been day 1! Also, I got to throw a shout out to all the 90's camping Goldshire. You know who u are. ;). So excited!
Reply Quote
99 Human Warlock
Hello my friends! <3. I'm new to this server (alliance). This question has probably been brought up before, but what can I come to expect? So far my experience has been awesome. Had a lot of friendly "f u's" thrown my way already and its only been day 1! Also, I got to throw a shout out to all the 90's camping Goldshire. You know who u are. ;). So excited!

You're going to see camping on any PvP server in lots of zones because of xrealm zones. Basically, all the low level zones contain ten or fifteen servers' worth of jerks. Recommend leveling in dungeons, or going over to Kalimdor, where there's less traffic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]