LF a Weekend raiding guild in need of a tank

90 Human Warrior
I'm a Protection warrior with experience with raiding and Looking for a guild who is willing to allow me to take up a tanking position for raiding on the weekends between Friday and Saturday. LF a raiding guild who is raiding current and new content and is making great progress as well. If interested in-game mail me or respond to the thread.

Thanks

Lionstrike
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hey Lionstrike,
Dark Guardians is a small casual family level 25 guild on the Garrosh server that has been playing wow for 7 years. Most of us took a break and have come back for the latest expansion. We are currently looking to add a few good folks to the guild that enjoy having fun while downing some bosses.

We do not plan on becoming a "large" guild but enjoy the smaller community size where people say "Hi" when you login in and "Grats" when you achieve something. We will try to include everyone in guild runs of all kinds, from dungeons and scenarios, to raids.

We do have several couples in the guild and most of our members are 18+ years of age.We raid fridays/saturdays from 8pm-12am EST. We're only just getting started in ToT.
Please feel free to contact me for more information, or anyone in the guild in-game.
Real ID is Kiltor#1890
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well I am on the realm of Bronzebeard, will I be able to cross-realm? What are you guys raid progression with the other raid content? or you guys just casual? I like to see other responses from others if it's possible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]