Just want to laugh at the talent system.

90 Blood Elf Warlock
i miss the old system because you could look at somebody's talents and immediately be able to tell if he was retarded
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
The guy who put all 57 talents into 1 tree was always my favorite.

I once knew a Hunter in Wrath...put all 71 points in one tree. I believe it was BM; 71/0/0.

He also had the most dirty-south accent ever. It was his "dueling spec."

He also didn't have dual spec, he went into Org to respec into that for a duel.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i miss the old system because you could look at somebody's talents and immediately be able to tell if he was retarded

I remember this lock on my old server didnt spec into soul swap
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
TMO
04/20/2013 01:40 AMPosted by Grinkleqt

It's okay. Harvest life and Soul link serve the same function and I'm sure other classes have the same thing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
i can choose the fun talents or the useful ones.

tough choice.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Talent system is better than it's ever been. Most classes have meaningful choices to make in almost every tier.

Before the new system there was just "the best way to spec" and "the way bad people specced".

Why have that needless pitfall? On a druid, nearly every talent is viable, same on a paladin, same on a priest (yes, you can pick and choose a few bad ones or a few exceptional ones, but for the most part a decision like From Darkness comes Light, mindbender, or Insanity is actually not a simple choice).
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Druid
04/20/2013 01:40 AMPosted by Grinkleqt

i remember a hunter in s10 who refused to spec into silencing shot because he wanted to put the point in rapid recuperation or something dumb i forgot what exactly those filler talents were
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
TMO
Talent system is better than it's ever been. Most classes have meaningful choices to make in almost every tier.

Before the new system there was just "the best way to spec" and "the way bad people specced".

Why have that needless pitfall? On a druid, nearly every talent is viable, same on a paladin, same on a priest (yes, you can pick and choose a few bad ones or a few exceptional ones, but for the most part a decision like From Darkness comes Light, mindbender, or Insanity is actually not a simple choice).

This is true enough but there are still talents out there that basically are functioning as empty spaces in our trees.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
04/19/2013 08:47 PMPosted by Grenade
I'm upset that I can't flush my butt wipes down the toilet and I have to put them in a little baggy and throw them in the trash outside.
How do you have internet but no indoor plumbing?
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Druid
How do you have internet but no indoor plumbing?

could only afford one

picked internet
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]