Heroic 25m Firelands and Dragon Soul

90 Night Elf Druid
I will be running heroic firelands every Friday night for the foreseeable future. This is an open raid event. If you would like to come along for transmog, firelord, or just out of sheer boredom please sign up on open raid or post in this thread. I will be doing a heroic 25m Dragon Soul tonight to finish my meta achievements. Again sign up on open raid or post in this thread with interest. Finally, please be familiar with the old arrays so you're not completely lost when it comes to mechanics. Lifebinder's Handmaiden is free roll but the brown drake drop is reserved.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sorry my phone autocorrected fights to arrays for some reason. Please be familiar with the old fight strategies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Full clears on both raids this week. Solacarol got her staff from normal rag and we did the yellow platform on heroic death wing. Thanks to everyone that came and see you next week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm interested. Could you throw me an invite in game. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Congrats Sola! She's #1 <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm interested. Could you throw me an invite in game. Thanks.

send me an in game mail with your battletag please
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
If I put on a human mask and try to stand up straight, can I come?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Oh my..just now seeing this. Thanks you all. I love my staff!!! As long as Eagan lets me run, I will to help everyone else with DS metas and Firelands for those who still need their legendary staffs.

Destram is mine!!! <3 just kidding Hugs!
Edited by Solacarol on 5/3/2013 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]