[H] Casual Slander 10m recruiting (Need Tank)

90 Blood Elf Mage
Important Points
Progression: 3/12 ToT
Raid Times: 6-9 pm server, Tuesday-Thursday (invites at 5:45 pm server time/PST)
Loot System: Officer Council
Recruiting: 1 full-time healer, 1 off-heal/dps, 1-2 dps

Casual Slander (level 25 Horde) is recruiting for 10 man raiding content. We are currently 1/12 in Throne of Thunder and working on progression. We raid Tuesday-Thursday 6:00 PM-9:00 PM PST (server time). Invites go out at 5:45 PM.

Currently we are looking for healers (one full-time one with a healing/dps off-spec), and one or two extra dps for our 10 man raids.

To apply please visit http://casual-slander.com and fill out an application on our forum. Once complete check back often, and expect to answer any questions anyone might have.

Casual Slander has a long history on Bonechewer that dates back to The Burning Crusade (Formed February 2008) and is focused on raid progression. Guild policies are posted on the site and loot distribution is based on loot council. Most of our officers first joined the guild in Wrath (WotLK) or earlier as well as having some founding players still active. We are diverse, funny, drunk at times, and perverted (the women more so than the men), so if you think this is the right guild for you, apply today!

Notes on Applying
Please apply on our forums at http://www.casual-slander.com
If you cannot apply on our forums please whisper an officer in game.
Edited by Koani on 4/22/2013 6:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I've had a great time running with you guys in the past; wish my schedule would allow me greater flexibility to make your raid times. Tuesdays will always be problematic for me, and come May, so will Thursdays.

That said, I'd be honored if you'd consider me as a sub for the nights when you guys are low on bodies. Eleph is viable as DPS (heal OS).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Shameless bump.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Good luck good sirs!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Looking for a good tank! App to the site to apply.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
/touches self
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bumpd
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
in need of a pally/Monk Tank and a Healer (sham/pally/monk)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
A bump just to help, might apply tomorrow night after work thou..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
currently in need of a reliable MW monk or Holy pally.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]