Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
daaaaaamn
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
pc'in it fgts cya aggy
Reply Quote
Bow - !@#$ %^-* !@# $%^-*! @#$%^- 2100 my *!@

Cute even when i'm not around you talk about me pears starting to think you like me. Also I have never stated that i was 2100 or anything ill admit it highest I've been was 1999 on my druid back during s9 or 10 now I suck can't even break 1700 in anything.

Keep my name out of your posts pears thank you and have fun with the swifty fan boys
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 07:06 PMPosted by Pearsx
I put you in a list of !@#$ters..

Still counts as talking about me.

big boi someone told you i was talking %^-* on forums because god knows you dont look at them, i have over 150 posts on these forums you're mentioned a total of once go !@#$ yourself

But yet you always talk !@#$ about me how cute.

swifty fanboys> 1750 roleplaying hunters that think their big stuff on a no name server

I have never talked about myself at all to make it seem I'm big stuff I play my class well that is all I will say take it how you want. I don't have the ego problem here that is you pears.
Reply Quote
My friends are also your friends Shiskibob and Option.

I suck at English whats your point? I'm better at math and science I may not be a 4.0 GPA I don't care if you dislike my word choice and how I speak. Also I talked the same way since your name was tuld and you didn't hate me then so I doubt those are the real reasons to begin with.
Reply Quote
What the hell was going through your mind when you added that? It doesn't add anything sufficient to what your trying to prove.

Again I am not trying to prove anything you said my friends were repulsive so I simply stated two of my friends are your friends. Don't lose sight of everything you said.

Could probably have related with you when I was 10, you haven't matured and it really irritates me.

Maybe you did who knows but you were way less self centered back then but people change right?

Also on another note i simply said that I never hit 2100 and played my class well while not breaking 1700 because I haven't done threes in forever. You attacked me on my IQ instantly after that.
Edited by ßøw on 4/17/2013 7:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
my class well while not breaking 1700 because I haven't done threes in forever

Since you seem to just home in before you read the whole thing but yeah... Just because I stated two of my friends are your friends doesn't say I proved you wrong I simply reminded you.
Edited by ßøw on 4/17/2013 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't know maybe some where in your heart there is kindness?
Reply Quote
No I came to this thread and looked through and I saw my name in it saying that I claimed to be 2100 when I have never said anything like that so now you simply make stuff up to prove points?

Have a good night sleep then.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
What has this thread become!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]