Free Character Xfer

90 Undead Warlock
Here is to hoping Blizzard makes this happen for Area 52 soon
Reply Quote
75 Tauren Warrior
I have not seen this realm full in some time, but ever since 5.2 dropped it's been full every night with a good wait.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
ever since mop came out ive had a queue nearly every night lol
Reply Quote
67 Undead Rogue
Tuesdays and Thursdays are the worst - raid nights.

Hopefully Blizzard gives us xfers soon, otherwise I'm shelling out 25$ and shipping off to Proudmoore >_>
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I've had a 35min wait tonight. Just transferred from a dead server, and am astounded at the horrible wait times.
Reply Quote
Im transferring there in about 20mins with 3 toons lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Im getting sick of the waits. Im seriously thinking about xfering off very soon.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
its not that bad... 30 min queues mostly
it starts to get backed up at like 7 server
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Welcome to a new raid lockout on a big server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Every tier, we get more 10 man guilds transferring here. Not sure why Area 52 is such a 10 man raiding hotspot. I have nothing against the raid format or any of the guilds who transferred here, but it's just a trend that I have been noticing since the end of Firelands.

Maybe a 10 man guild who came here can speak out and tell us what is so attractive about this server?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
i raid ten 10 man because i raid late night.....PLUS i've been on this server since a week after bc hit which is when this server was created (STORMRAGE FO LIFE).
every time i see a post with the header "how is this server" i cringe because i know they are gonna come here because our server is awesome one of the best out there but then we get to see people crying about queue times OH WELL blizzard does not care because these queue time QQ posts have been firing off for awhile and NOTHING has happened....i do not see any free transfers coming any time soon and personally if they do......i wont be taking it because it will be to some crappy low pop server like darrowmere and queue times arent as bad as low pop server dullness.
Reply Quote
i raid ten 10 man because i raid late night.....PLUS i've been on this server since a week after bc hit which is when this server was created (STORMRAGE FO LIFE).
every time i see a post with the header "how is this server" i cringe because i know they are gonna come here because our server is awesome one of the best out there but then we get to see people crying about queue times OH WELL blizzard does not care because these queue time QQ posts have been firing off for awhile and NOTHING has happened....i do not see any free transfers coming any time soon and personally if they do......i wont be taking it because it will be to some crappy low pop server like darrowmere and queue times arent as bad as low pop server dullness.

queue times on this server are nothing.

._.

15 minutes at 8:00, 0 minutes if you log on at 7:15...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Everyones sayin "all this wait im about to transfer off here! i cant take it! they need to do free character migration!!!" Ok so your logic is, If blizz doesnt give you what you want. youll pay them anyways... Whats the point of this thread again?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
If they do offer them again (doubtful) it'll just be to more garbage servers like Durotan/etc like way back when.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Here's to hoping we get free char migration soon
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I have to play at mid-afternoo now....can´t play at night. Waiting 35 min is way too much for me...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I've had a 35min wait tonight. Just transferred from a dead server, and am astounded at the horrible wait times.

You transferred to a full server, added to the problem, and are now "astounded at the horrible wait times".

Ok then.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
These wait times are really unacceptable they need to give us free server xfers
Reply Quote
i wont be taking it because it will be to some crappy low pop server like darrowmere and queue times arent as bad as low pop server dullness.

rude
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Every tier, we get more 10 man guilds transferring here. Not sure why Area 52 is such a 10 man raiding hotspot. I have nothing against the raid format or any of the guilds who transferred here, but it's just a trend that I have been noticing since the end of Firelands.

Maybe a 10 man guild who came here can speak out and tell us what is so attractive about this server?

The game is "dying" and by that I mean it's old and not as many people play. We just don't need all the servers that are online now to satisfy the current population. On many servers, the Pugging, AH playing, and various other stuff that we take for granted here are just not possible.

I transferred here back in wrath from a server that was pretty lame and on it's way downhill. As an example of how lame, if you didn't do VoA on Tuesday afternoon, you could pretty much kiss away any chance of doing it for the rest of the week. Until l I transferred here, I was never in a pug that had downed Marrowgar in ICC. If a guildie missed raid, the chance of finding a competent pug was pretty nil.

Here, you can do just about anything you want, and have a reasonable chance of success so long as you aren't too terrible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]