Guardian Druid LF Raid (Can Off-Spec Too)

90 Worgen Druid
Hello,

Just thought I'd post on here to see if anyone was looking for a guardian druid, or barring that a balance/resto. I haven't been raiding much this expansion and I'd like to really dig into ToT.

My guardian is 513 ilvl, resto/balance I'm 490. I've been in some progression oriented guilds on the server (Phoenix Horizon, Encore, Vindicated, Reprisal) and have a few server firsts under the belt. :-)

I'm a dedicated player, and feel that I can represent my class and spec well. I learn fights quickly, and know how to use the lesser used aspects of the druid spec when needed. I tend to fit in fairly well in guilds, though I also tend to get guild-insulated and not meet other people (hence this post.) I also much prefer later raid times to earlier.

Let's see, cons would be guild mates pestered to run Ulduar 25, hearing old war stories about Encore, and the occasional hare-brained scheme to make gold that more-than-likely won't pan out (We'll corner the market on Sunwell pats, it's a can't-lose! We just have to farm the trash forever!).

Anyways, if interested send me a tell in game or reply to this. I'm always looking for a good time raiding.

Thanks,

-Khaldei
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Should send Shadowmke a tell ingame and see if there's any spots left in Energy. I know we're looking for a few more people for our Jade team.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Showing some love for Khaldei! <3
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
Showing some love for Khaldei! <3

<Phoenix Horizon> reppin' yo
Khaldei's dope but when he talked in ventrilo it sounded like he was inside a box. 'twas funny
Edited by Felheart on 5/13/2013 11:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]