Anyone need a bear?

90 Troll Druid
Because I happen to be a bear, and I'm looking for a new home.

I am a raiding bear, however, spontaneous world PvP is also fun.

I am a late nights and weekend bear, no morning or afternoon stuff for this bear.

I also have a tree form, but i prefer bearing.

If you think there might be a bear shaped hole in your team, please look me up!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Haha nice post bear!
Game Night Guild is currently looking for a leather tank (such as a bear). We are fairly new and still progressing in early ToT, but our raid team is becoming solid. We would be very interested in your bear finding a home in our guild. We are a casual group raiding 2 days a week:
Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30-11:30pm server time. We do some alt runs and pvp and are active the rest of the week though, but we are trying to progress casually. If you are interested, whisper Ekid in game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Rebuilding to 25m atm. Need one more tank could use bear
Raid times tuesday 6pm to 9pm pst and sunday 5pm to 8pm.
Btag bloodshed#1855
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Rebuilding to 25m atm. Need one more tank could use bear
Raid times tuesday 6pm to 9pm pst and sunday 5pm to 8pm.
Btag bloodshed#1855
Reply Quote
Tired of the preasure of being at your computer every night for a raid, and not even getting the chance to get in the fight?

Not into the stress of hard core raiding guilds but what to Raid non the less?

You want to PVP some days, and Raid on others?

Like xmog runs?

Still not 90?

Gnome Kickers is Recruiting, and we want you!

We are a level 25 casual guild of raiders who enjoy raiding, and all that comes with it! We dont treat our raiders like trash if they wipe the raid (unless thats your thing). No yelling, no condescending attitues. WoW is still a game, and we remember that.

Gnome Kickers provides all flasks and food to Raiders, and a guild bank for repairs!!!

When we arent raiding, we are diving into everything else WoW has to offer!

We've been around for a few years but are new to Ner'zhul as our last server pop was slowing fading. We are seeking like-minded individuals to advance with us through Mists and beyond!

We are looking for all Classes to reform our raiding Core as only a few raiders made the transfer.

Loot is Roll Main spec

Current Needs:

Tanks = High
RDPS= low
MDPS= Moderate
Heals=Moderate

Since we are reforming we will be starting on normal 10m ToT. Our hopes are to eventually get back to 25man raiding.

Raid times are set for 7server, 10est Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. These could be changing so If you would like to see a better time for you, please apply and make it known.

Stop in and say HI at our Website http://gnomekickers.guildomatic.com/(a new temp website until we are re-established)
BATTLE TAG Havoc#1574
OR find me here!

Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]