Low Shadow Priest DPS

90 Human Priest
I know my gear isn't good and I still have some PvP gear on me, but I think with the gear/enchants/gems I have now, I should be pulling a bit more than 55-60k dps on the Raider's Target Dummy. I've talked to a ton of top priests, looked up MANY guides so I know my rotation/priority list is solid. Please tell me it's my gear D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It's your gear... :P

Not quite sure why you picked up the holy set piece for PvE gear...the haste gain isn't THAT good. That being said you are about 200 haste (little less) from reaching your 2nd haste plateau which will add some time to your DoTs. If played right this adds a good enchant's worth of additional dps.

Looks like you need a 2nd PvE trinket, the shadow-pan assault trinket works for me just fine. That alone will help boost your int up which atm is a bit low.

Same can be said for most of your other PvP gear...you are losing a ton of stats on PvP stats which would explain your current DPS. This also has the side effect of making your current Ilvl a bit misleading. The stats you are getting from your gear actually put your score a bit lower for PvE. Keep doing that valor grind and keep replacing that PvP gear and your DPS should improve.
Edited by Areynn on 4/3/2013 2:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
There's not much to say really. Just start doing some reading.

http://howtopriest.com/index.php
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]