<Get In The Truck> [A] 10m recruiting raiders

90 Human Hunter
About the guild: Close knit group of friends looking to start raiding. The majority of the group has a background in raiding so you won't be coming into a group of all newbs :D

About me: I'll be leading your raids. Started playing in WoTLK, cleared all content as it was released, took a break during cata and now i'm back with 10/16 heroic experience in 5.0 (attempts, unfortunately only 4/16 kills) Have a solid years worth of raid lead experience under my belt.

About our raids: the only for sure day as of right now is thursday from 7-10p server time, will be looking to add a 2nd day once our roster is finalized and i have a chance to talk with everybody regarding availability.

What will be provided: Flask, pots, food buff, and most importantly a relaxed and friendly environment for you while you down content as it's released.

What we ask of you: Be mature about the way in which you handle yourself both in the guild and in public. How you behave is a reflection of not only yourself but the guild tag below your name. We ask that you be on time and prepared to raids.

Current recruiting needs:

1 Melee dps, ret paladin preferred, no DKs accepted

All exceptional dps will be considered.

Apply at http://get-in-the-truck.wowstead.com/ or get ahold of me in game. Battletag AMR#1512
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]