what agilty gives as %

Hi I was wondering how much 1 agillty = attack power ( i think its 2 attack power im not sure).
And how much % it gives to dodge and crit rating any help from any master monk to help this novice monk out I will thank you alot /bow :D
Edited by Knucklejoe on 4/4/2013 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
The Warcraft wikis seem to be seriously out of date here so I can't give good data for pre-90s, but I'll give numbers based off of removing and adding gear. And given that we will always have Legacy of the Emperor buff (+5% agility) we'll always get at least 2.1 attack power per agility gained. Windwalkers with their additional 5% agility is more like 2.205 per point of agility. (Assuming bonuses are multiplicative rather than additive)

At level 90, it appears you need about 1410 agility for 1% dodge, and 1270 agility for 1% crit (as a Brewmaster, though values appear to be roughly the same). The amount of dodge agility gives is mostly irrelevant, because most of our avoidance comes from shuffle and elusive brew.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]