Resto Druid LF 10 Man Guild

90 Human Warlock
Experienced Resto Druid (Therwina) LF casual 10 man raiding guild with set schedule weekdays or weeknights. I have been playing/raiding since Vanilla and really enjoy healing. I transferred from a low population server after watching member participation slowly decline. I want to emphasize that I do not want a drama filled guild.
Edited by Prugarn on 4/6/2013 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
<Hurt> is a 10 man late night raiding team. We recently transferred to lightbringer and are 5/12 while still looking for permanent raid members. Raid times are T-Th-Su 9-12 server (PST). We have a need for a strong resto druid with caster leather being DE'd atm. Contact in game Skore, Vexella, or Zionichi.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
(The Evolved) is a very active guild that has multiple set raids a week, as well as a few impromtu raids, We have 10m and 25m, Some in ToT, others still in TOES, hit me up in game or one of our senior members or officers Im sure youll find what you are looking for here.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Proven legacy is 1/13 H right now and is filling the second raid team who is currently 1/12 and will be needing a healer and tank. but you would be perfect for our healer role.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hi
<Max threat> Is a laid back friendly guild that loves to raid an kill bosses we are a 25m guild we raid wed/thur 7-10pm server (West coast time) We have been a guild since Burning crusades previous we where in a 40m guild for vanilla we have a core of 6 -10 players that have played with each other since end of vanilla.We are a 100% drama free adult guild.
List of need

Heals
Resto shammy x1 high
Resto druid x1 high
Holly pally x1 medium

Tank with dps
Blood dk with os DPS x1 medium
Prot pally with os DPS x1 medium

DPS-Range-caster
Boomkin x1 medium
Shadow priest x1 medium

DPS- Mele
Rogue x1 Low-medium
Ret pally x1 Low-medium
Monk x1 Low-medium
Will consider any class/spec not listed

If you are looking for a laid back friendly guild that raids 2 night a week an think that we are what you are looking for.
Go to http://maxthreatoflightbringer.enjin.com/ Can see what our guild is about an apt to the guild.
Or add my battle tag onenf1ngon1y#1450
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Hello,

My core raid group has a resto druid spot open.

We raid 3 nights a week as follows:

Wednesday: 7:00 - 10:00 server
Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00 server
Sunday: 5:00 - 8:00 server

We are currently 5/12 in ToT....for full information please visit our website at www.pixelslayers.enjin.com or message me in game Crazily#1736.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Take serious look at above post
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Hello Prugarn,

<Melts in Your Mouth> is currently recruiting a Resto Druid for our 10M core raid group. We are 16/16N & 3/16H in 5.0 content and 5/12 in ToT and looking to clear normal modes and get into heroics as soon as possible. We raid 9pm to 12am PST Tuesday, Wednesday, & Sunday. If you are interested message me in game DarkWarrior#1392.
Edited by Grélluz on 5/2/2013 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Hey Prugarn,
Not sure if you are still looking for a guild, but <One Up> is a 10 man alliance raiding guild looking to fill an immediate opening for a resto druid. We are 12/12 1/13 HM this tier. Our plan is to clear all current content. We raid 6:30- 9:30 PM server time. We only raid 9 hours a week so are efficient with our time. Our group is mature and likes to have fun. We know this game is an escape from RL so drama is not tolerated. If our guild seems like a good fit hit me up in game on this toon or BT Democratis#1748.
Edited by Democrittus on 5/14/2013 8:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi Prugarn,

<From Behind> is a level 25 Alliance guild that is looking to fill it's 10m team and get started in ToT. In the meantime I've been organizing some T14 runs in which we've cleared all the normals and been working on heroic modes and achievements. We're currently filled with a bunch of friends who are all on the same page with regard to respect of people and having fun at the same time. We still laugh and joke, but we've been doing well with getting through heroic kills in MSV considering it consists of PUGs (many who return each week to keep participating).

We want to to raid Tue, Fri, and Sunday from 6:30pm-9:30pm. Almost all information about us can be found on http://frombehind.enjin.com. Thanks for the consideration.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
<Ethereal> is a newly transferred 10 man raiding guild which also came from a low population server. We are currently seeking a dependable 3rd healer. Our current raid schedule is Tues/Thurs/Sun 6-9 server. We are a mature, all adult, mostly with professional careers group in which many have been raiding together for up to 7 years. We are currently 6/12 and are close after a few hours of pulls on durumu. We are just missing the stability of a "near" permanent 3rd healer. If you are interested, please message me in game or Andaar who is our heals lead.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]