Tailoring Trouble

I just recently began my profession as a tailor, and I got all the way to 60/75. I encountered a problem though, the clothing I as able to make (Linen Cloak, Linen Pants, and Linen Shirt) became low-level Tailoring items. I'm not sure, Do I level up slower or just get no XP (towards Tailoring) from making these items?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
You need to buy more patterns from the Trainer
Reply Quote
Lowest level one requires 100 Tailoring.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Don't you get skill ups from bolting wool somewhere in there?
Reply Quote
28 Undead Warlock
If you are level 65-70 you should be able to make a great deal more of things. You should even be able to make green items and maybe bags. Make sure your talking to a tailor trainer and buy everything as high as you can (what I do anyways but regardless buy higher lvl stuff). Also if your that high make sure you also have Journyman tailoring level. If your stuff is low level you will almost always or maybe always be able to buy harder things to make.
Edited by Morenette on 4/5/2013 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
43 Worgen Mage
Did you remember to upgrade after 50, so your highest level is 125 instead of 75? I sometimes forget to do that, and at 75 nothing gives me skill points.
Reply Quote
43 Worgen Mage
Lowest level one requires 100 Tailoring.

I just checked the Tailoring Trainer, and there are recipes to buy that require these tailoring levels:
15, 20, 30, 35, 40, 45, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 85, 100, 110, and so on.

Whatever your level, some of these will show up as orange and yellow in your Tailoring window, which means making one gaurantees a skill-up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]