Make you mad seeing all the wintraders-

90 Human Paladin
Advertising in trade as 2400+?

Yeah, me too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah, I know one guy I used to be friends with who couldn't handle all the new changes to his class so he wintraded and got within Hero range with a toon in 80% dreadful. This is like 2 months before the end of season, so everyone had full upgraded Malv.

He still defends that he did it legit to this day.
Can't stand liars.

Though I love all the people with 1550 arena achvs but go from 1600-2400 RBGs in one day.
You have to play with like 2500 MMR RBG teams to do that, and even then one day is really pushing it. :/
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Yeah, I know one guy I used to be friends with . . .

He still defends that he did it legit to this day.
Can't stand liars.

"use to be friends with" like irl? and you stopped being his friend because of that?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
. . . ha. okay.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just in game, though we were friends on facebook.
It's not only that it is dishonest, straight out lying to your mates isn't cool.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I know as long as I play this game I will never be interested in high arena ratings/high RBG. It's not that I don't feel if I apply myself I couldn't achieve it, it's because I just don't care about ratings. I love PvP, but I'm one of those lonestar BG/World PvP kind of guys who just wants to get the PvP gear and wreck random people. Even if it takes me a little longer to get geared than every one else, then so be it.

However, there is nothing more I can't stand on this game than people who either...

A. Win trade or buy their rating.

or

B. Lag/Speed Hack or Exploit.

I am all for people losing titles and gear and even being banned for pulling these kinds of stunts. No matter how !@#$ty your class/spec might be, just bite the bullet and work with what you have. I did it when Hunters were basically on the bottom of the PvP chain back in BC when my Hunter was my main.
Edited by Buhbuhdin on 4/6/2013 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]