Ret Pally for RBG's

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am a ret paladin looking for a RBG team, days that work best for me are Friday and Saturday nights. My item level is 483, all pvp gear of course. I currently do not have experience in rbgs, however, I am willing to learn. My battle tag is Silvrakruz#1753
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So, I am not saying this to be a jerk, but no one takes ret paladins for RBGs :(

Apart from teams just trying to cap, you are going to have a very hard time getting into RBG teams. If it's something you are really wanting to do, I would recommend grabbing a holy spec since it's all we are good for these days.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret is fantastic if you know how to play it, I'm just sayin xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ret is fantastic if you know how to play it, I'm just sayin xD

Its not that ret is bad, moreso that other classes just do its job better
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I was wondering today what a group of 10 ret pally's with battle healer would do in an RBG, Just spamming hammer of righteous and divine storm and chaining blinding lights for cc. It would be ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I recommend you get the addon oQueue. I just found out about it and tried it for a few days. Had a blast and got my RBG rating up to 1500 in a short time. I would not have been able to do RBG's without it. Hopefully I'll be able to use it as much this week and try to push rating.

Got my conquest points pretty quickly, but dedicated a day to running just for the experience. No regrets so far.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You want a dedicated team? Learn to tc. Rents make great TCS BC no one suspects them. Or go holy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I was wondering today what a group of 10 ret pally's with battle healer would do in an RBG, Just spamming hammer of righteous and divine storm and chaining blinding lights for cc. It would be ridiculous.

They would get graveyard camped.
Reply Quote
59 Human Warrior
Tested Battle Healer, its awful.

Made me very sad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]