Looking for a horde guild.

30 Tauren Druid
Good morning. Considering the fact I got kicked out of my previous guild I need to find another one. It would be nice if it were level 25, because I want to level this character as fast as possible. I'm not a raider, but it's OK for me if my guildmates are going to raid. I'm an adult player and I'm looking for a mature players; though your age is not that important for me. All I need is a peaceful and friendly environment.

If you think you may have a place for me, please reply to this thread or send me a message in game. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Brotherhood of the Rose is a guild of mainly older players. We're a level 25 guild and have been around for a long time. I myself have been with the guild for a year now, and wouldn't look back. We've got Teamspeak and do regular things together, such as easy mount raids and dungeons, stuff like that. If you'd like to join, just whisper me in game and I'll invite you!
Reply Quote
30 Tauren Druid
Brotherhood of the Rose is a guild of mainly older players. We're a level 25 guild and have been around for a long time. I myself have been with the guild for a year now, and wouldn't look back. We've got Teamspeak and do regular things together, such as easy mount raids and dungeons, stuff like that. If you'd like to join, just whisper me in game and I'll invite you!

I will! Thank you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]