Resto Shaman& Prot/DPS Warrior LF late night

90 Draenei Shaman
two experienced raiders lf late night raiding guild.

Shaman Ilevel 503
Warrior Ilevel 507

Warrior can tank or dps can link logs if needed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Our guild, Ungodly Wrath could use both of your classes in our push for 25man raiding. We raid from 10:30pm - 1:30am server time, every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. We are 2/12 right now. Message me in game or add my battle tag: chrisbud87#1968.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Also check out our website www.UngodlyWrath.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hello Moonpi,

Emergence is a 25m raiding guild that is incidentally looking for a healer (druid/Monk would be preferred if you have an alt of this sort!) and a flexible tank. We raid Tues/Weds from 10:00pm-2:00am Server Time (EST.)

We are currently 11/12 ToT in our 25m raid however a few 10m groups have formed to kill Lei Shen to get experience to push progression.

We are a laid back guild and do very well considering the little amount of time we raid.

If you have any questions, please look for me online or Commiesloth/Slimsloth/Commiesdk

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Edited by Kiyana on 4/24/2013 6:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Hi moon - I'm not sure what you classify as "late night" raiding - we may be too early for you as we start at 8:30 but I figured I'd at least give you our info. We happen to be missing a shammy and a could use a warrior tank. Check us out - Spam below. Good luck in your guild hunt!

Dawning Nemesis
www.dnguild.com

---Team We Have Cookies (10M)---
Currently in progress, looking for many dedicated raiders (ilvl 495+ please)

Starting in ToES then moving to ToT once settled.

1 Tank (DK/Monk pref - but all welcome to apply)
1 Hybrid Class (Tank or Healer with a DPS offspec - comfortable doing both)

**** FULL on Priests ****

Raids: Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.
Reply Quote
24 Draenei Monk
Hello Moonpi,

The Sanctuary has a 10 man raid team looking to fill two spots on a team that raids Tue-Thurs nights 11pm to 1am server currently 2/12 progression in TOT. We aren't hard core and looking for people that enjoy raiding, having fun, relaxed and patient. battle tag Thunder#1825 to discuss further.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
UNITED AS ONE

History: United As One was founded April 13th 2013 and has flourished beutifully in such a short time. It was created by Kaneika with the help of complete strangers who have grown to be a family of friends. The guild is by no means a kid-friendly guild. Everyone are mature adults who can handle themselves and contains an R-rated chat both in-game and on Mumble. The goal of this guild is to make it the best guild on Stormrage as not necessarily being the #1 guild in terms of progression, but being the best guild to be a part of, on the realm. I have 8+yrs experience and 3 of them are with raiding.

Personal Progression: 10/12 TOT

We have venues fit for all types of people be it casual or hardcore. We will have 3 Core Groups and they are as follows:

Team 1 (Name TBD): Tues - Wed - Thur 7PM - 11PM
Team 2 (Name TBD): Wed - Thur - Fri 12AM - 3AM
Team 3 (Name TBD): Fri - Sat - Sun 7PM - 11PM (casual)

We will also have organized PVP events which will be handled by our PvP Division Officer(s)

We also would like to extend our services to new players and will have teams set up for leveling, running dungeons, and offering advice on all classes, specs, professions and so on.

We currently have openings for 2 Raid Leaders, all raid spots and all Class Leaders, however you must have an Authenticator attached to your account to be a Leader.

Raid Leaders: Must know all fights, and most class mechanics to assist players achieve the guild's goals.

Class Leaders: Must know your particular class in all 3 specs and be able to assist players achieve their maximum potential.

We currently have Mumble and a website: http://unitedasone-stormrage.enjin.com

If you need any more information, please contact me via REAL ID: soleina#1660
Please indicate in your request comments that you would like to

A: Obtain more information about the guild
B: Apply to the guild

Have a fantastic day and hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Kaneika
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Have immediate openings but most likely you want later

Unity is an Alliance lvl 25 guild raiding on Stormrage. We just recently moved here on
5/26/13 and are recruiting to rebuilding our 10 man raid team and start progressing into ToT as a guild. Some of our raiders have ToT normal experience and some do not.

We are a group of mature adults that have real life responsibilities that like to cut up in
vent and have fun with whatever event we are tackling in game.

We are looking to expand our family of Raiders to further strengthen our guild and continue progression. We are always looking for talented, like minded adults that are willing to put forth time and effort to experience end game content.
If you are looking to raid then we do expect our raiders to do the necessary dailies,

Scenarios and LFR to improve there character and continue to help improve our progression team.
We are looking for players who are focused, know how to play their class and have good raid awareness. A playable off-spec is a bonus.

We raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST. We may add a 3rd night, but not just yet.

Our current needs:

Tanks - Warrior, Druid, Pally, Monk
Healers - Pally, Disc. Priest, Monk, Shaman
DPS - Warlock, Shaman, Monk

we do have a 7 tab guild bank and offer, flasks, feasts and raid repairs for raiders.

If raiding isn't your thing and you are looking for a friendly, no drama gaming environment, then please contact an in game officer to become a member or fill out our online guild application found on our website at unity-stormrage.guildlaunch.com.

Our guild atmosphere is full of fun mature people who like to chat and run groups quests, scenarios and dungeons together.

Contact me (Zift) via battle tag Zift#1461 or email zift99@gmail.com.
We also have a website [url]http://www.unity-stormrage.guildlaunch.com[/url] where you can fill out a guild application

Yhank you for your time and consideration

Zift
GM of Unity
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]