We Ate Too Much: Intermission (Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Priest
I want to be on the banner!
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/11/2013 12:23 AMPosted by Winnifred
I drank my dinner.

I bet the rum's all gone now. :p
90 Human Priest
Just don't put me on it.

And pass the rum.

Ended night with 7% wipe on Lei Shen. We'll get him Monday.
And, can I trade all these conqueror tokens for vanq/prot tokens from someone? please?
90 Pandaren Priest
Just don't put me on it.

And pass the rum.

And, can I trade all these conqueror tokens for vanq/prot tokens from someone? please?

>:| Conqueror is a lie!
90 Draenei Paladin
04/11/2013 12:40 AMPosted by Evry

Ooooh yeah, that last transition requires some major coordination, but if you clean that up and go into the final phase with everyone alive... RAWR! LEWTS FOR ALL!

Talk to Swaggle. Her Windwalker offspec routinely gets tier bonuses before some main raiders on other tokens get mainspec bonuses. I'm convinced that she just smuggles all the unused Protector tokens from our D/E person and uses them for other, unintended purposes like paperweights or chamberpots.
Edited by Tailias on 4/11/2013 1:31 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid

I am hating on tokens. Used my last coin on the chicken for pants last night. Destine to be in 463 blues for the tier. Tsulong 10 times, amber shaper 5 times each with coin and nuffin.
Shaman is up to 475 ilvl now (thank you for the tier gloves Nalak <3). Hoping to get her the last few points today so I can queue for ToT LFR. :)
5424 haste cap is OP!

gogo t14 4p awesomness

T14 for some classes is just... yeah. I got a few 522 drops the other night and decided to test out what it would be like to drop my t14 4p for off-tier pieces.. yeah.. no.
90 Pandaren Shaman
T14 for some classes is just... yeah. I got a few 522 drops the other night and decided to test out what it would be like to drop my t14 4p for off-tier pieces.. yeah.. no.

Yeah, at this point on my pally, I'd rather keep running T14 til I have my non-LFR 4 piece, than try to build one for T15. Who wants to run HoF and Terrace with me??? >.>
Yeah, at this point on my pally, I'd rather keep running T14 til I have my non-LFR 4 piece, than try to build one for T15. Who wants to run HoF and Terrace with me??? >.>

I will if you faction change! <3 Seriously though, I would still like to snag a chest piece so I could use at least one of my 522 pieces. As it is now, my chest piece is a 502. Which dropping that to a 496 would be worth the tradeoff to get to go from 496 gloves/shoulders to 522 ones.
90 Night Elf Priest
So my car is broken.

The front right axle snapped.

I have to commute an hour to work. =/
I have no way to get there now. I guess I'm staying in town with a friend for now, but that's not a solution.

Not sure what to do.
So my car is broken.

I have no way to get there now. I guess I'm staying in town with a friend for now, but that's not a solution.

Not sure what to do.

Oh no, that sucks! Any train or bus you could catch to make it to work? Or have any awesome friends willing to drive you?
90 Night Elf Priest
So my car is broken.

Not sure what to do.

Oh no, that sucks! Any train or bus you could catch to make it to work? Or have any awesome friends willing to drive you?

The train only goes to DC, and the bus only leaves after I have to be at work and returns before my shift is over.

My friends might be stuck with me. And the boyfriend works in town, at least. He finally got work after 7mo. But we're not stable enough to have any sort of savings-- those were all gone just from being unemployed.

=( For a metro area, we're just not "there" yet. I miss Oregon-- tons of busses.
90 Blood Elf Monk
So the legendary meta is insane for monks. When it procs, I can jab for 0 mana and get muscle memory, then get the mana from MM without ever having spent any mana at all.
90 Night Elf Druid
So the legendary meta is insane for monks

Probably will be the same for druids. HoT should proc it faster like the rest of the ppm items.

Sadly i will not see it until June.
Edited by Sadiemay on 4/11/2013 8:35 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Monk
Druids don't have a way to get 12,000 mana back fo freesies.

PS:

Once you get the quest for the lightning lance, all you have to do is have someone tank nalak, spear him, then kite for like 30s, then you get the meta.

Don't have to kill Lei Shen.
Edited by Mist on 4/11/2013 8:40 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Once you get the quest for the lightning lance, all you have to do is have someone tank nalak, spear him, then kite for like 30s, then you get the meta.Don't have to kill Lei Shen.

I just started "A Test of Valor" two weeks ago >.<
90 Pandaren Shaman
The train only goes to DC, and the bus only leaves after I have to be at work and returns before my shift is over.

My friends might be stuck with me. And the boyfriend works in town, at least. He finally got work after 7mo. But we're not stable enough to have any sort of savings-- those were all gone just from being unemployed.

=( For a metro area, we're just not "there" yet. I miss Oregon-- tons of busses.

That really sucks :( There are a lot of cars breaking down this week.. I hope you find a permanent solution SOON!
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah, me too.

Might have to break my lease (my credit is trash anyways, so I don't really care. Nothing looks as bad as 200k in medical bills at 20 anyways).

And the boyfriend will move home and I'll rent a room in town. It really depends.

*sigh*
90 Human Priest
Kind of just want to get the dps meta >.>

I mean... I'll probably need to get both. How much is an extra? :p
Edited by Tsilyi on 4/11/2013 9:30 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]