We Ate Too Much: Intermission (Healer OT)

100 Blood Elf Priest
Kaels, need some help - hopefully you remember how to make this work.

Skull Banner/Recklessness macro.

In VuhDo - the macro itself works fine outside of it, but it doesn't seem to want to work when I drop it into VuhDo.

Thanks.

Riôt

Hm. Those are both self-cast only, right? Should just be:
/cast Skull Banner
/cast Recklessness

Oh! Make sure you give it a name that isn't the same as the names of any of your spells. Vuhdo doesn't like that, if I recall correctly.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll admit, I tank dungeons for the goody bags. I'm really starting to hate hunters who don't understand the mechanics of their pet bars. It makes me QQ a fair bit. I hate being told I'm a bad tank because I can't hold agro off of someone's constantly taunting pet.

:(
91 Night Elf Druid
I started lagging at the end of Iron Qon and was about to lose my mind, but my 2 buddy healers 2-healed like gods and pulled it off.

Good thing or I probably would've snapped about my connection... lol
100 Blood Elf Priest
I started lagging at the end of Iron Qon and was about to lose my mind, but my 2 buddy healers 2-healed like gods and pulled it off.

Good thing or I probably would've snapped about my connection... lol

You guys didn't 2 heal it from the start? O.o
Raid group is 3/12 (NORMAL!) now. Shhh, that is good. :P
90 Night Elf Priest
Raid group is 3/12 (NORMAL!) now. Shhh, that is good. :P

*bows*

That is very good! I think finds their pursuits are always seemingly below average when in great company.

But if the company is so great, no one finds any worthwhile pursuit below average.
*bows*

That is very good! I think finds their pursuits are always seemingly below average when in great company.

But if the company is so great, no one finds any worthwhile pursuit below average.

Indeed. :) And I have high(er) hopes for this group. We just started raiding together in 5.2 and as you know from my posts, it took us a bit to iron out some kinks in our roster. I *think* we are set now though. *crosses fingers*
90 Night Elf Priest
I wish you the best!

In my not all that educated opinion, I feel that the hardest part of raiding is getting a team together that works well together that also has consistency.
In my not all that educated opinion, I feel that the hardest part of raiding is getting a team together that works well together that also has consistency.

I absolutely agree. :) I feel like once we are completely comfortable with each other (both on a personal and player level) things will get increasingly better. We have already seen marked improvements just over the past few weeks. :)
90 Night Elf Priest
That is so nifty. I like that feeling of growing ... err... synergy?

Speaking of synergy. They fired 20 people at my work yesterday. Even though apparently we're been positive this past 4 quarters and we've made record deals. Our company only has like 120 people... so.

Meh.
Aww that stinks, but at least you weren't one of the 20 right?

Also, consistencies in life: Taxes, Death, and someone posting an "I HAVE A GREAT IDEA GUYS!! HEALING DUMMIES!!" thread.
90 Night Elf Priest
ROFL @ the consistencies in life

Yeah, not yet. Time to look for more work though ;) I'm young and dumb though so I'm not incredibly intimidated. Just thankful I have no children to care for, which would make this more unsettling.

I've been able to stay alive on 1 egg and 1 packet of ramen for a sustained period of time, so ... Not all that worried. College passive-- reduced nutrition needs.
College passive-- reduced nutrition needs.

lol
90 Night Elf Priest
You laugh because you know it's true.

Poptarts found under my seat in lecture? Still wrapped? SCORE.
Oh I do know it is true, despite being 15+ years removed from the experience. ;)
90 Night Elf Priest
Hehehe. I'm on financial hiatus.

*sigh*

So WoW takes up my time XD
So WoW takes up my time XD

Mine too. My "job" is in 5th grade and thus is not actually home to make me work most of the week. :P
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is this the nice way of saying we're too fat?
100 Blood Elf Monk
Fat is attractive in Pandaria, Ionne.

Additionally. The struggles of a college student who gets to live at home and eat warm meals every night. Life is pain.

;3
90 Night Elf Priest
Mist, your life is so hard. ;)

Been out on my own since 15. I wish! I have to pay all of my college out of pocket. Looking at contracting in Iraq to pay for the rest of my 4 yr degree.

So... much less WoW. =(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]