Preventing the Inevitable-Redux (OOC-Signups)

100 Tauren Shaman
This thread needs more beef. Will get a signup done as soon as I can.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Ill probably get the IC thread up tomorrow if we get a couple more people.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I'll get a sign up by tonight. Probably within the hour.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Name(along with any call signs): John Anders

Race: Human

Gender (Pick one): Male

Class: Mage

Description (What your character looks like with no armor on.)John is somewhat thinner and shorter than the average human, but not by much. His brown hair has been cut short recently, so that it would be kept out of his eyes. . Very light stubble covered his jaw, only being able to be seen if they were very close to him. On his ears, he has four small yet thick silver loops on his ears, two on each. Two would be on his lobes and a double helix on his left ear. While he isn't very muscular and lacks upper body strength, his legs are muscular and well toned, giving him exceptional foot speed and endurance… for a mage.

Equipment (Your character’s armor)
John doesn't quite wear traditional robes, or robes for that matter. Rather, he wears clothes of that of a typical middle class Gilnean citizen, sporting a dark navy blue overcoat, a white shirt and a dark vest, some simple wool trousers and a pair of black leather boots. Nothing too out of the norm. One would not be able to tell that he is a mage at all, they would most likely assume he is an ordinary Gilnean citizen. Over his shoulder is a small brown leather satchel in which he carries herbs and other alchemic supplies. As for weapons, he doesn't carry much; being a mage, he would prefer to shoot fire and ice and all that sort of thing.

Weapons: Magic!

Affiliation (Alliance, Horde, Neutral, etc.): Neutral

History: Born in Gilneas to a rather wealthy family, John had studied to become a mage at a very early age via private tutors. Over the years, John had become an educated man and a rather skilled mage; two things his father desperately wanted to see in his son. However, when John had told his father that he wanted to explore the world rather than stay in Gilneas to become a great mage, his father had gotten very upset and John decided to leave. When the Forsaken had invaded the land, John had taken it as an opportunity to leave Gilneas and put his dream into action. Making it as far as Menethil Harbor, John had finally started his quest for knowledge of the outside world. But there was still the matter of his father. What happened to him and what could he be up to?

Reason for answering Chromie’s call: The potential goodies he could find and an opportunity to learn about the past first hand.

If you'd like the history to be more in depth, that could be easily arranged. This is just his history in a nutshell.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Name(along with any call signs): John Anders

Race: Human

Gender (Pick one): Male

Class: Mage

Description (What your character looks like with no armor on.)John is somewhat thinner and shorter than the average human, but not by much. His brown hair has been cut short recently, so that it would be kept out of his eyes. . Very light stubble covered his jaw, only being able to be seen if they were very close to him. On his ears, he has four small yet thick silver loops on his ears, two on each. Two would be on his lobes and a double helix on his left ear. While he isn't very muscular and lacks upper body strength, his legs are muscular and well toned, giving him exceptional foot speed and endurance… for a mage.

Equipment (Your character’s armor)
John doesn't quite wear traditional robes, or robes for that matter. Rather, he wears clothes of that of a typical middle class Gilnean citizen, sporting a dark navy blue overcoat, a white shirt and a dark vest, some simple wool trousers and a pair of black leather boots. Nothing too out of the norm. One would not be able to tell that he is a mage at all, they would most likely assume he is an ordinary Gilnean citizen. Over his shoulder is a small brown leather satchel in which he carries herbs and other alchemic supplies. As for weapons, he doesn't carry much; being a mage, he would prefer to shoot fire and ice and all that sort of thing.

Weapons: Magic!

Affiliation (Alliance, Horde, Neutral, etc.): Neutral

History: Born in Gilneas to a rather wealthy family, John had studied to become a mage at a very early age via private tutors. Over the years, John had become an educated man and a rather skilled mage; two things his father desperately wanted to see in his son. However, when John had told his father that he wanted to explore the world rather than stay in Gilneas to become a great mage, his father had gotten very upset and John decided to leave. When the Forsaken had invaded the land, John had taken it as an opportunity to leave Gilneas and put his dream into action. Making it as far as Menethil Harbor, John had finally started his quest for knowledge of the outside world. But there was still the matter of his father. What happened to him and what could he be up to?

Reason for answering Chromie’s call: The potential goodies he could find and an opportunity to learn about the past first hand.

If you'd like the history to be more in depth, that could be easily arranged. This is just his history in a nutshell.

Accepted.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Name: Leyt'ta Thunderhoof

Race: Tauren

Class: Shaman

Description: Standing at 7'8 and weighing over 350 lbs, Leyt'ta is an imposing figure. Her fur is black with white coating her belly, and the majority of her arms and legs. The only white on her face is a pair of stripes on either side of her snout. The horns on her head jut forward and fade from bone white to a charcoal color on the tips. Her hair is held in two long braids that descend down both sides of her head. The tauren's eyes are a deep, dark brown color.

Equipment: Leyt'ta's armor is designed to help as a conduit of power from the elements. Her 'crown' is shaped like lightning and gives a bright blue glow to the shaman's eyes when worn. On her chest are crossing lines of chains to hold up a large blue kilt that descends down to her hooves. Metal plated gloves cover her hands with runes lightly engraved into the plates and her shoulder pads resemble a pair or spirit wolves. ((Shaman Tier 2, basically.))

Weapons: A pair of large maces are held on her sides, appearing to be made of kodo bone and leather handles.

Affiliation: Earthen Ring (Neutral)

History: Born the daughter of the Thunderhoof clan's greatest hunter, Leyt'ta has always tried to achieve greatness. However, her skills with the bow were lacking no matter how much she practiced. The young tauren soon began to hear whispers on the winds and, after some time, revealed this to the clan elder. The whispers, he believed, was the Earthmother calling out to her through the elements as a sign. After that day Leyt'ta was trained in the ancient arts of shamanism until she was ready to part ways with her people to spread the wisdom of the earth to others, serving the Horde until she was recruited into the ranks of the Earthen Ring.

With the Ring's permission she returned to her village to tell stories of her travels, but her home had been destroyed. Fires still blazed on many tents as the tauren wept over the cold corpse of her kin. The flames of fury washed over her heart as she took her father's favored weapons, a pair of kodo bone maces, from his lifeless hands. She now travels the lands, seeking vengeance but always remaining true to the Earthen Ring.

Reason for answering Chromie’s call: To protect the world, the spirits, and the good people of Azeroth.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I *was* gonna maybe try to use my DK, but we've got too many Knights of the Ebon Blade as is, so I'll pick something else. :P

I'll think of something at some point
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I *was* gonna maybe try to use my DK, but we've got too many Knights of the Ebon Blade as is, so I'll pick something else. :P

I'll think of something at some point

Bout time you post Low :P

Leytta Accepted.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I would make a sign up, I really would, but I'm in so many threads already x_x
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I would make a sign up, I really would, but I'm in so many threads already x_x

:( Well if you change your mind a spot is always open for you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I said I would get the IC thread up today and I will have it up shortly.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
woot first poster besides Lyn a rare occurence for me :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
double post, oh well

I honestly cannot think of anything to post, Lyn I know you are pretty lenient, but don't you have a line limit for posts. These 4 or 5 line long posts are giving me nothing to work with.

Also Luthion seems a little too overconfident, if thats just his personality that's fine, but the way he talks makes it sound like he could take on the Infinite Dragonflight alone, just want some clarification here:P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Its just his personality :P. He of course knows he cannot take them all on, but he doesn't want to act weak in front of others. And sorry for the short posts. I just have no idea how to put more beef on my posts sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I do prefer quality posts. You dont need to reply to every single thing that happens. I would prefer if everyone could put a decent amount of effort into each post(Within reason of course)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Its just his personality :P. He of course knows he cannot take them all on, but he doesn't want to act weak in front of others. And sorry for the short posts. I just have no idea how to put more beef on my posts sometimes.

ok, ty makes more sense with how he is acting now:3

and I understand it is hard to sometimes to give quality posts, but like Lynara said you don't need to reply to every thing. I don't know if you are new to rp or not, but if you are I find if I can't get myself to write a post that is at least fifteen lines, I tend to wait for some others to post to see if they give me something I can work with. Just some friendly advice to maybe help ya get your posts more beefy:3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I just have no idea how to put more beef on my posts sometimes.

That's because you don't use a tauren. (I had to.)

Apologies for my tardiness but sometimes life likes to get in the way. I shall do my best to keep up.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sorry, I have trouble implementing long posts when in a conversation. I can't think of anything else to say before the other person replies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Ill have a post to move us forward later tonight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]