Preventing the Inevitable-Redux (OOC-Signups)

90 Tauren Shaman
And so we begin our march into the realm of death. We must remain ever vigilant while we stride through the darkness, less we are taken by the same fate as the world we seek to save in this place.

Also, just curious, does anyone's character speak either orcish or taurahe here? Leyt'ta is not very fluent in Common, so if not this could make for some interesting interactions later on.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sam speaks every language, since he has to deal with pretty much all the races:3

edit: posted, btw Leytta if Sam is speaking to your character just assume he is speaking taurahe:3
Edited by Sammuroth on 4/12/2013 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
mhmmmm I wonder where everyone vanished to.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Oh golly, sorry. I missed the move-along post.

I'll get one up in a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sorry for short post, just wanted to let people know I'm still here.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I took the ACT on Saturday and that totally drained me of any creative juices I had left. I'll catch up tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I took the ACT on Saturday and that totally drained me of any creative juices I had left. I'll catch up tonight.

Ok just say you came through the portal with everyone else.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sam playing the tank:P hope it was acceptable though kind of short, I wasn't sure what we were doing:P I hope everyoone doesn't abandon Sam XD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
You can't go out against the Small fry Samm. That would only be if I brought Mooks with us. Which I didn't. You only have my permission to die in a super heroic way. Not against the weakest enemies we will be facing.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You can't go out against the Small fry Samm. That would only be if I brought Mooks with us. Which I didn't. You only have my permission to die in a super heroic way. Not against the weakest enemies we will be facing.

Aye, aye, captain, I don't want Sam to go out at all, but thanks for saying he would need to go out in a heroic way:3

So small fry does this mean I can rip them apart single handed>:3 I will wait for others to post of course just wonderin:P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
04/14/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Sammuroth

Aye, aye, captain, I don't want Sam to go out at all, but thanks for saying he would need to go out in a heroic way:3

So small fry does this mean I can rip them apart single handed>:3 I will wait for others to post of course just wonderin:P

Not all of them, leave some for the others, but remember these are reanimated soldiers in full armor.

When did Sha become the Scourge?

When indeed. :P
Edited by Lynara on 4/14/2013 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Okay! Posted and then re-edited. Someone save John before he diez.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Okay! Posted and then re-edited. Someone save John before he diez.

Get up on your feet soldier! You don't have my permission to die!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Dragged john a few feet away from the new group.

It's the little things that count.

(I'll edit whats needed)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
So wishing I saw this earlier, it looks interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
So wishing I saw this earlier, it looks interesting.

Well sign ups are technically still open. I can work you in if you want.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Just as a bit of clarification, Leyt'ta had made deals with each of the elements to get them bound into four gems. The gems were placed in the eyes of the wolf heads on her shoulders to help channel her powers, or to lend their strength if she couldn't draw it from the elements themselves. On her left is a red (fire) and a green (earth) while a blue (water) and white (air) are on the right. She can only use the power of the gems on the side where it is located. She can also draw the powers out to manifest physically (spirit wolves) for a short time, but can't use the power of the gems for a quite a while if she does.

Was just wanting to give you a heads-up on that little situation in case it seemed like she was getting too powerful just now.
Edited by Leytta on 4/14/2013 9:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
cool, let's see... think I'll go alliance for this one. I'll post as Karinya if I get accepted. I'm a bit weak on night elf lore so if where she grew up is a problem I'll change it.

Name(along with any call signs): Karinya Gladestalker (Kari)

Race: Night Elf

Gender (Pick one): Female

Class: Ranger, although she is accompanied by a white wolf named Ghost.

Description (What your character looks like with no armor on.) Approximately 6'11" tall with long white hair that she wears loose, hanging down her back, she has the average slender build of a night elf with a slight pinkish tinge to her skin.

Equipment (Your character’s armor) Black mail that has the appearance of scales (ie the blackforge mail set http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=247#modelviewer:4+1)

Weapons: A simple wooden crossbow; two daggers with a jagged blade, one on each hip; and two chakrams, metal rings used for throwing that are about the size of a dinner plate in diameter and about two inches thick. They have a razor sharp edge on the outside and a patch of leather bindings for her to hold them safely. These she attaches to her belt with a strong clip.

Affiliation (Alliance, Horde, Neutral, etc.): Alliance

History: Karinya has had a sheltered life, growing up in the forests of Ashenvale. As an adult she trained with the Sentinels and returned to guard her home town of Astranaar from the Horde.

Deathwing and the Cataclysm shook her from her complacency and made her realise that there are bigger threats to her home than just the Horde. While she does still protect her town, she also travels at the request of her commanding officer to areas where the threat is greatest. Her travels have started chipping away at the prejudice she had against the horde, but there is a long way to go before she will call one 'friend'

Reason for answering Chromie’s call: Preventing the destruction of all life on Azeroth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]