Preventing the Inevitable-Redux (OOC-Signups)

90 Night Elf Warrior
cool, let's see... think I'll go alliance for this one. I'll post as Karinya if I get accepted. I'm a bit weak on night elf lore so if where she grew up is a problem I'll change it.

Name(along with any call signs): Karinya Gladestalker (Kari)

Race: Night Elf

Gender (Pick one): Female

Class: Ranger, although she is accompanied by a white wolf named Ghost.

Description (What your character looks like with no armor on.) Approximately 6'11" tall with long white hair that she wears loose, hanging down her back, she has the average slender build of a night elf with a slight pinkish tinge to her skin.

Equipment (Your character’s armor) Black mail that has the appearance of scales (ie the blackforge mail set http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=247#modelviewer:4+1)

Weapons: A simple wooden crossbow; two daggers with a jagged blade, one on each hip; and two chakrams, metal rings used for throwing that are about the size of a dinner plate in diameter and about two inches thick. They have a razor sharp edge on the outside and a patch of leather bindings for her to hold them safely. These she attaches to her belt with a strong clip.

Affiliation (Alliance, Horde, Neutral, etc.): Alliance

History: Karinya has had a sheltered life, growing up in the forests of Ashenvale. As an adult she trained with the Sentinels and returned to guard her home town of Astranaar from the Horde.

Deathwing and the Cataclysm shook her from her complacency and made her realise that there are bigger threats to her home than just the Horde. While she does still protect her town, she also travels at the request of her commanding officer to areas where the threat is greatest. Her travels have started chipping away at the prejudice she had against the horde, but there is a long way to go before she will call one 'friend'

Reason for answering Chromie’s call: Preventing the destruction of all life on Azeroth.

Bryah accepted. Feel free to show up at the caverns just after the portal imploded and Chromie will zap you to us. Well you will be somewhere in future stormwind.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Also leytta, how does it feel being the only hordie O.o

I had noticed this when I first was signing up, and I have to admit it's kinda exciting to be 'alone' in that sense. While the others may have no hostile intentions, there's no way for her to know for certain how loyal they'd be while a single dragon is present (or if Sari would always be there to assure loyalty within the group). It is a situation that I've never encountered before with her, so I'm getting to play out a side of her personality that I had never really thought much on before.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
cool, thanks. I was actually wondering how I was going to join the others
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
cool, thanks. I was actually wondering how I was going to join the others

yup temporal magic is awesome like that.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Posted on bryah, sorry, next one will be as Karinya, just a bit rushed as I have to get ready for work but wanted to get the post up. Let me know if anything needs to be fixed and I'll edit when I get home.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
posted, I usually don't post such short things but not much to say, since the Sha threw Sam off, so decided to have Sam use himself as kitty shield:P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Posted on bryah, sorry, next one will be as Karinya, just a bit rushed as I have to get ready for work but wanted to get the post up. Let me know if anything needs to be fixed and I'll edit when I get home.

Everything looks fine to me.

All the pages are belong to me.

Anyone who wants to can kill off the Sha.
Edited by Lynara on 4/15/2013 6:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
So where exactly is the Sha? Is it on the bridge or deeper into the city?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
So where exactly is the Sha? Is it on the bridge or deeper into the city?

In the trade district. I believe the majority of the group is there now.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Got a post up. Must save teh kitteh drood!

I am starting to wonder if the sha we are facing is the only one lurking down in the waters of that lake, or if I'm gonna have to try and purify it to draw any other monsters out. Just a thought.
Reply Quote
41 Night Elf Hunter
Just a question Lynara, is that temporal disturbance Sari felt caused by Karinya's arrival?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Just a question Lynara, is that temporal disturbance Sari felt caused by Karinya's arrival?

separate one. Although after the battle she will take notice of you. She is kinda out of it right now although the totem is helping.
Reply Quote
41 Night Elf Hunter
NP. Just trying to work out what to put for my next post.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
NP. Just trying to work out what to put for my next post.

If you want you can kill the wounded Sha.
Reply Quote
41 Night Elf Hunter
The big one or the little guys?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
The big one is the only one currently left. Hes got one arm and is near dead. Just hit him a few times and he'll die.
Reply Quote
41 Night Elf Hunter
Posted. Hope it's not too over the top.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
sorry ill reply tomorrow either at lunch or after work.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
well guess I will wait for Leytta to post, since so much happened while I was gone last night:P
Reply Quote
41 Night Elf Hunter
I've got a lot of work to do to prepare for a work meeting on Saturday, so I can't guarantee I'll get to post before tonight.

Lynara, my next post was basically going to be about placing a sling on your arm (if you allow her to that is), so I don't mind if you talk about Karinya doing it. Her response if she is asked about the sling would be a shrug and a comment about first aid coming in handy when she's miles from the nearest healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]