DTK recruiting for main team

90 Human Warrior
Hello All,

The DrakThul Knights are seeking 2 dps with one os healer for our core raid group. Progression is slow due to changing rosters every week and would like to have 2 permanent raid players to join the ranks.

Our progression raid times are very limited to 2 days a week. Sunday and Monday from 7:30pm server time to 12am server. Then on Tuesdays we usually gather whoever is online to clear farmable content to allow sundays to be strictly progression.

These are the following classes we could use to complete our roster:

Balance/resto druid (this is a must)
Frost/unholy DK
Rogue
Warlock

If any of you would like to express interest please msg me in game dyme (alt 0233) or real id drakthulknights@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We are still looking for people to replace a recent big hole in our roster.

We still could use:

1. A Warlock (ours has gone on WOW hiatus)
2. Balance/resto druid (this is a must)
3. Frost/unholy DK
4. Rogue

But all classes/specs are welcome to apply.

We are currently 3/12 TOT. Some of us still raid older T14 content regularly to gear up alts, get achieves, quick VP, and as a warmup to other raids.

Currently we have player(s) experienced at 6/6H MSV and 5/6H HOF and 1/4H TOES (damn 10% wipes on H-Tsulong).

Besides our main raid team, I would also welcome qualified people to form a regular group to go after Fearless (H-Sha). Already got H-Protectors, but need a more regular group to push H-Tsulong.

Please contact myself (Aeneus), Vestrella, or our Fearless Leader Theroz/Dyme/drakthulknights@gmail.com for more information. The above mentioned spots are for immediate placement into our progression team if accepted.

Please contact myself, Vestrella, or Dyme/Theroz/drakthulknights@gmail.com for more information.

Or check out our website at: http://drakthulknights.shivtr.com/

---Aeneus
Edited by Aeneus on 4/12/2013 8:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bumping thread to also add.

Holy Paladin to the list.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bumping thread.

We still could use:

1. A Warlock (ours has gone on WOW hiatus)
2. Balance/resto druid
3. Frost/unholy DK
4. Rogue
5. Holy Pally
6. Competent players

We are looking for immediate replacements. Currently 5/12N and wanting to finish of the tier.

Besides our main raid team, I would also welcome qualified people to form a regular group to go after Fearless (H-Sha). Already got H-Protectors and H-Tsulong, but need H-Lei Shi next.

Please contact myself (Aeneus), Vestrella, or our Fearless Leader Theroz/Dyme/drakthulknights@gmail.com for more information. The above mentioned spots are for immediate placement into our progression team if accepted.

Please contact myself, Vestrella, or Dyme/Theroz/drakthulknights@gmail.com for more information.

Or check out our website at: http://drakthulknights.shivtr.com/

---Aeneus
Edited by Aeneus on 5/6/2013 7:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
DTK finally feels fatigue.
Shame how temporary things are.

Do not fret, veterans...I shall engrave thy name upon the bloodied wall of the passed. May Drak'thul remember its Knights.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
DTK finally feels fatigue.
Shame how temporary things are.

All things pass. The best we can hope for is to roll with the times and come out on top again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Progression is now 8/12 and we are still seeking exceptional players for our main team

Resto/boomie - druid
or
Holy/ret - paladin

Progression days are Tuesday-Sunday-Monday 9:30pm server to 12:30pm server.

We are also in the process of setting up a 2nd raid group. This group will run Wednesday and Thursday 10p-12p. Looking for all roles if interested please msg me in-game. Theroz/dymé (alt 0233).

Experience is not necessary for group 2. Group 2 will be a learning experience for interested players. The only experience required is an extensive knowledge of your class(please come with tomes) and raid awareness. DTK was known to be one of the best raiding 101 guilds that has coached many players into being successful raiders. Loot will be rolled for MS>OS pug or no pug(Being in the guild is not a requirement to raid with us). You contribute to the kill you will have a chance at loot.

If you are interested in joining our guild please feel free to apply at our website www.drakthulknights.com and let us know if you are interested in raiding with progression or with group 2.
Edited by Theroz on 5/22/2013 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
we somehow managed to breath life back to our DTK team, don't count us out yet haha
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
DTK is now recruiting all classes and roles for a group 2. Group 1 is closed for recruitment and progression is now 11/12 normal.

Group 2 will possibly be running wed and Thursday from 10pm server to 12am server. If you're interested please whisp theroz in game battletag Zentor#1298 or apply at www.drakthulknights.shivtr.com
Edited by Theroz on 6/5/2013 6:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bumping to recruit for our main team. We havent had a chance to attempt lei shen for the past 3 weeks due to unavailable players and you know how pugging is in this server :P. If you have 6/12 experience and are interested in joining a guild please let us know.

Raid times Sun, Mon 9:30 server to 12:30 server.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I'm 490 Unholy Dk that can pull 85-100k+ dps. If raiding times are changeable then I'm up for it.
Probably like Friday and Saturday. (Group 2 is what you'd probably put me in, but I'm fine with anything)
Edited by Darkster on 9/2/2013 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Unfortunately, DTK has moved off server to Proudmoore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]