90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/15/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Covahredro
there's a lot of drama queens in the paladin forums

No just a lot of Queens ^

Leave the male Belfs alone ;o
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

General

Blessing of Kings had its mana cost reduced to 5%, down from 22.3%.
Blessing of Might had its mana cost reduced to 5%, down from 22.3%.

Holy

Mastery: Illuminated Healing now places an absorb shield for 10% of the amount healed, down from 12%.
Daybreak is now a stackable effect with a duration of 10 seconds, stacks up to 2 times, and causes the next Holy Shock to also heal other allies within 10 yards of the target for an amount equal to 75%/150% of the original healing done.

Retribution

Sword of Light now increases damage with two-handed melee weapons by 30%, up from 15%.

Item Sets

Tier-14 Holy Paladin 4-piece set bonus now reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 second, down from 2 seconds.
Edited by Andryana on 4/15/2013 2:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
there's always been a disproportionate amount of bad paladins who roll male human. There's multiple reasons for that though.

There's more male humans than anything else in the game. :D

You can fiddle with realm pop and look at paladins. Of the 288k level 90 paladins on US realms, 76k of them are human males. Second highest is male blood elves at 63k.. which is why they are the two who are most often expected to be bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, at least neither of you are Male Draenei.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
A blood elf and a human arguing about who's more masculine. Like two young children arguing about who's stronger.

/pat
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

It's odd but there's barely any difference between the number of male and female draenei paladins.

Dwarves, on the other hand.. it's about ten to one.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Pat yourself, Sir Loin.

Don't hate, you know you're jealous of my sunwalker mog and melee animations.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I know they needed the buff but they just went from bottom to top. Seems like that jump is a bit too much in one patch honestly. Although my math might be wrong.

From lower-mid to upper-mid, in a vacuum. A few other lower performing specs got similar very large buffs as well, and even giving us 12% more damage doesn't put us even close to the top. Excluding high-end outliers there's still specs that are doing 15-25% more damage than us.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm jealous because when it comes to fancy dining, I prefer turf to surf.

:O This means war, shemelf.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
"Ugh I hate Thunder Bluff! You can't find a good burger anywhere."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If this buff goes through, rets will be amazing. Especially in pvp. Btw if you wanna be the most op class in pvp from lvl 58-80 use glyph of harsh words. Its insane.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

OI.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]