The Ebon Hold Lounge III [Need Bigger Lounge]

90 Human Death Knight
This is the third installment of the Death Knight discussion thread where we discuss all things Death Knight (with some Paladins that we merely put up with... for now).
Bro code is here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8518011861

Bro Knight facebook'ing:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-DK-Bro-Code/579430348736351?ref=ts&fref=ts#

because someone *cough*Tkmp*cough* did not make a new one and i could not say good night...i made this one...so goodnight
Edited by Nubnite on 4/12/2013 4:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Good night, Nubnite.

-hugs-

I wub you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
because someone *cough*Tkmp*cough* did not make a new one and i could not say good night...i made this one...so goodnight

....Whoops...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
third installment and still going strong.

Proof that DK is the best and tightest class on Azeroth

And I was surprised last night to find out that Pachy is now in my guild.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

TGIF, grrlfraaaand.

-performs the super secret DK handshake/headbutt/flying bicycle kick greeting-
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Pachy's a badass
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Death Knight
Morning my preciouses =)

How is everyone? Thank you for starting a new one Nubbins.

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
So THIS is where the cool kids hang...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
So THIS is where the cool kids hang...

Why yes...yes it is!!!

Welcome to the lounge.

Paladin Tear Martini or Druid Essence straight up????
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I always loved this class, and after leaving WoW for awhile and coming back I hopped on my DK again and use it as my main.

Then I jumped onto the DK forums and reading thoughts from you guys *and gals (EDIT lol) really helped me in many ways.

I wanted to thank all of you, especially Kyr and Tharvik (too many of you to thank), for taking my love for DKs even further and bringing fun back to this game.

If only I could find a server with people that use the DK bro code bond that would be something.

I know bleeding hallow is a good server, I just transferred here. Still trying to meet some people, or try a different one.
Edited by Aganien on 4/12/2013 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I always loved this class, and after leaving WoW for awhile and coming back I hopped on my DK again and use it as my main.

Then I jumped onto the DK forums and reading thoughts from you guys *and gals (EDIT lol) really helped me in many ways.

I wanted to thank all of you, especially Kyr and Tharvik (too many of you to thank), for taking my love for DKs even further and bringing fun back to this game.

If only I could find a server with people that use the DK bro code bond that would be something.

I know bleeding hallow is a good server, I just transferred here. Still trying to meet some people, or try a different one.

At this rate, Bleeding Hollow's gonna be the official DK server. :P
Reply Quote

Kicking me right in the feels! I love this, I love the fact our community brought you back. I love our little community and I can say without a doubt it's the best.

*Paladin Tear Kookies for you*

Welcome to the group!

@Odaen Where the french toast have you been!!!???

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight

At this rate, Bleeding Hollow's gonna be the official DK server. :P

LOL yeah, after looking into it, I was really lucky when I picked it, had no idea so many played on it.

Kicking me right in the feels! I love this, I love the fact our community brought you back. I love our little community and I can say without a doubt it's the best.

*Paladin Tear Kookies for you*

Welcome to the group!

@Odaen Where the french toast have you been!!!???

~Kyr~

Thank you for the comments and the cookies, I will look forward to dunking them in my mage skull cup!

The server you are on any good Kyr?
Reply Quote
Thank you for the comments and the cookies, I will look forward to dunking them in my mage skull cup!

The server you are on any good Kyr?

I love Undermine, always have and I have been on here since I started the game in 07. I have tried other servers and have characters on them still but Undermine has always been home. AH is always stocked and the prices are not too crazy. The Alliance side is better than the Horde and I am on both. The Alliance guild I am in is amazing and one I helped make with a group of friends.

I am going to be transferring my Draenei Death Knight soon over to Alliance Undermine so I can have an Alliance Death Knight and Horde. Terrokar (sp) is TERRIBLE I hate it and the AH is even worse than the realm so she is coming to Undermine.

So short answer, I love it!

Sounds like Bleeding Hollow is a place I need to check out for an alt Death Knight as well. Maybe make a Knights of the Ebon Blade guild for us all =D

Oooooooo what do you all think?!

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
In order to do it right, we'd need to get Blizzard to allow us DKs to secede from the Alliance and the Horde and form our own faction. With blackjack! And hookers!

Then we can trick out Acherus and enter it into a demolition derby against Dalaran and Exodar.
Reply Quote
Um....no Blackjack and Hookers...

Good grief.

>.<

Okay it's decided I am making one. So my question is...

Vote for the faction and Realm.

Go!

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/12/2013 12:30 PMPosted by Kyrhyraeth

The flying city demolition derby's a go, though, right?
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Arterius

The flying city demolition derby's a go, though, right?

Yes I will give you that, silly.

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I HAZ CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

Paladin Tear Martini or Druid Essence straight up????

Paladin Tear Martini. I sense alcohol poisoning in my near future...

@Kyr Wife and I have been trying out Guild Wars 2. Not gonna replace WoW, by any stretch, but it's been a nice change of pace after playing so hardcore the last few months. I do dislike the lack DK-style class. Necro just isn't doing it for me. And the 'everyone-wins' thing is kind of irritating.

TL;DR - Went slumming on GW2. Back now. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]