The Ebon Hold Lounge III [Need Bigger Lounge]

90 Undead Death Knight
Also take care of Tk and explain Kyr has the reserve sign on.....

If you weren't such a tease..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Quiet, you.

*cracks whip*

/cower

You will speak when spoken to.

Yes, my mistress.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
What's goin on in this thre- *leaves*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Quiet, you.

*cracks whip*

/cower

You will speak when spoken to.

Yes, my mistress.

Good girl, now take your place at the foot of my seat. I'm in need of a stool to rest my feet.

This is why I love this thread.

Wish I had one trained for a stool I still have to use the ground to rest my feet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I'll admit, it's not the most practical use for them considering their condition, but it gets the job done.

Besides, she enjoys her job. Isn't that right, Tk?

/smiles meekly
Yes, mistress.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
But nah, I should really stop before I kill this thread. I enjoy hanging with you guys while not on WoW.

And I have enjoyed you being here for the short time I have been here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Yeah, this is just creepy.

What's so creepy about it. Just some DKs having some good old fun.

*Sniffs Karzerus*
Edited by Darkwinter on 4/12/2013 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Having more fun here then in-game. : /
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
We need to be able to breathe under water, I mean we are dead after all.
I know, game play and blah blah blah.

That's why we have nothing interesting, we don't have our own faction (which would have made sense) due to gameplay, rune forging stopped progressing in 2008 and we don't breathe under water because it was mess up the undead racial.

We do have the best cookies though.

Bleeding Hallow has some incredibly attractive DKs on it, mostly horde. I can't really find a good guild no matter what I try but that seems to be a big problem since guild leveling has been introduced.

Usually they consist of people sitting in quiet, not saying anything, or wanting to do anything and maybe once in awhile you could get invited to do something if you play a key role.

However last night I got invited to a guild of gold farmers that was a new one and quit.

No idea what server to pick, maybe the on you are on Kyr?

Just want a DK bro code or friendly guild. That being said... I also want Dalaran and Ebon Hold, to fly over a gathering of all the mages in the game and drop all the raw sewage on them - that might not happen either.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
04/12/2013 10:54 PMPosted by Aganien
Just want a DK bro code or friendly guild. That being said...

It's not hard to find a friendly guild. Just about any realm will do.

If you have money to throw around, I'd gladly have you join my guild on Horde. The only possible problem is we don't really censor the chat unless it's annoying a lot of people.

You should try and stay in one place, you don't want to waste 100+ dollars on transfers.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
On a more serious note. Anyone know of a good pvp realm with low to mid rating rbgs going on? can't find any on any of the realms I play on.

Man, i hate to sound like a broken record, but Bleeding Hollow.

I play in the 13-1500 arena bracket, 2's are insta que, and 3's are about a minute any day of the week

i am up to 1500 in Rated BG totally pugging, but that being said, i do use Oqueue and i think now a days it is a must have for pugging rated bg content, especially on low pop or elitist servers.

I have spoken with many cross realm players in RBG's and they frequently say that without OQ they could not cap because they could just not get into a game on their realm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
*Hands paper to Nubbins* Here this is what you do to a women who touches you...

so if this somehow leads to

I will bite you.

Hard.

i might just enjoy it...

so what does one do with a 30 min deserter buff and does not wanna play any other toon and is being camped by a lvl 90...talkin about my lvl 86 death knight
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/13/2013 05:18 AMPosted by Artizar
so what does one do with a 30 min deserter buff and does not wanna play any other toon and is being camped by a lvl 90...talkin about my lvl 86 death knight

Sounds like a prime time to release your spirit and chill at the GY while you alt tab and catch up on all that !@#$ you been missin'.

thts exactly wat i did
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
No idea what server to pick, maybe the on you are on Kyr?

Before I answer this I wanted to say...

I hit 85!!! Now I am putting in her transfer to Undermine for the guild. I am so freaking happy!

It's the little things.

@Aganien I would hate for you to transfer and hate it but I doubt you would. It's a level 25 guild that has been established for three years I believe? It's walled TWSS. Let me know we would be happy to have you.

Soon this girl will be a human named Raevynstorm, my next 90!

Oh and morning all!

~Kyr~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]