New guild on Dragonblight

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Looking for a place to call home? Just looking for a place to relax and have good conversation while you whittle away your hours questing/dungeoning/ or daily...ing?<There Is No Try> is a New mature social guild with family atmosphere recruiting active members. We are looking for new toons, 90's, even 74's all welcome. Mainly recruiting right now for Social members to help level the guild.There is an ongoing weekly "guild activity" competition, where first and second place receive gold each week. Also will be recruiting for an up and coming 10 man raid team. experienced leaders looking for 475+ ilvl tanks and ranged dps. Ilvl requirement is ONLY for the raid team, ANYONE is welcome to join. If you're interested in a wonderful group of people having fun together, getting to know each other, and developing long lasting friendships, all the while bettering your game play experience by running dungeons together, questing together, and even oldschool content together, contact myself Zhöutai, BigFah, Jaelraziela, daenarrys, or limbripper with in game mail for more information. You may also add my battletag arfienel#1213
Edited by Zhöutai on 4/13/2013 3:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
still actively recruiting people. all welcome to join!
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warlock
Dude, while our realm welcomes new blood because our 2004 blood has done coagulated years ago, a guild transfering here would better serve horde, not because I am horde Do I say this but because of the ratio, and not because it has been like this since day one, we need tho show the boys in blue some form of balance before they will fix us the only reason we have not been eradicated like rats is because we were one of the orig servers and yet somehow the only one with dead blood in our veins, if a guild must transfer here, please do research first then make your decision, die hard alliance does nothing if the imbalance stays volatile blizzard will ignore us and we will wither even more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]