break oqeue

(Locked)

70 Blood Elf Paladin
it's beyond bad. random bg's are now like facing rated teams..on average. break it. or remove grouping until you can.

this is the twink situation all over again. There will be the indignant minority who flame, berate, and belittle on the forums.

ignore them. They are not cool..their little picture posts and cool kid sayings mean nothing and lend nothing to support their position.

We have the twinking situation all over again. Break it blizzard.
90 Undead Death Knight
OP this is an MMO and PvP is based on teamwork. Grouping in BGs should not be broken because you're upset about losing. A lot of players prefer to group up... this is not all about you or other players that solo queue. 5 mans are a very reasonable compromise & there is no reason whatsoever to removed them. If you don't like it perhaps an FPS is better suited to your needs.
90 Undead Mage
I don't think you remember twinking at all. Because back in those twink days I could get a 10 man group and just queue into your leveling alts and farm you till you afk'd you with no timer. If anything that happens to you now sounds anything like that, we aren't playing the same game
90 Undead Death Knight
Bananacream is the same person that players Dere. He's making threads crying about the same things with different toons. I'm pretty sure that violates forum policies, but more importantly it's pretty sad.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bananacream is the same person that players Dere. He's making threads crying about the same things with different toons. I'm pretty sure that violates forum policies, but more importantly it's pretty sad.

At least he's not Monsterlol...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]