LFM: Cross-realm RBG's

90 Orc Warlock
Hey Everyone,

Myself and a group of friends have started to run regular RBG groups and are looking to network with other players who are also interested in doing RBG's in order to obtain the Warbringer title and push rating past 2400.

Along with the requirements listed below I ask that you be level-headed and have a sense of humor. We are obviously here to win but we're also going to have fun doing it; there will be no room for people with a negative or over-elitist attitude.

In the short term I'm looking to fill groups and get as many wins as possible. In the long term I'd like to create a network of players that continuously group together and grow as a solid and highly skilled RBG player-base.

Requirements:
-Have a working microphone and ventrilo.
-Be communicative.
-Be at least full malevolent with a few tyrannical pieces (as of 4/15/13).
-Have experience and knowledge with your class. I won't be asking for a minimum rating in arena/rbg, but if its obvious you are struggling or holding back the group you most likely will not be invited back.

Required Addons:
(must be properly installed and working, you can find them at curse addons or wowinterface)

-BattlegroundTargets
-Healers have to die
-DBM-Spelltimers

Recommended Addons:
-Losecontrol
-Afflicted (tracking enemy cooldowns and ability durations)
-BGspy
-Doom_CooldownPulse
-Decursive or Grid (for tracking debuffs on your teammates)
-Saysapped

As far as scheduling is concerned, I'll be running groups almost every other weeknight (always Wednesdays), and heavily on most weekends. As we get more players I'd like for people to step up and lead groups on their own as well.

If you're interested please add me as a battletag friend with the comment "CR RBG's", my battletag is Artius#1638

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in-game!
Reply Quote
still LFM for rbgs?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'd be interested if you are still lfm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]