Streaming the IRONMAN Challenge!

90 Tauren Paladin
Hello everyone on World of Warcraft I am going to attempting for the second time the World of Warcraft "Iron Man Challenge"

Challenge Rules: http://wowironman.com/rules

I'm an aspiring streamer on "Twitch.tv" and I thought a good way to start humble beginnings would be to attempt the hardest World of Warcraft challenge to ever live. Any Donation or proceeds from the live-stream event are going to go to the "Wounded Warrior Foundation". I've done this in the past and almost made it and died, this is time for me to redeem myself.

Twitch.tv Channel: Twitch.tv/KXReapz

Information - I'm going to be streaming and starting the Iron man Challenge tonight at 6:30 P.M. Eastern Time, If you are interested in watching feel free to come watch, spread the news I would love to have a great time with people cheering me on, and I would love to raise money for this amazing foundation.

Sincerely, Corey or KXReapz
Reply Quote
*Jaw Drops*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]