Petition for Glyph of Winged Avenger.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Id like to start a petition to have them rework this glyph to make us have our Guardian of ancient kings wings. Or give us that form when we pop wings. Anyone else with me on this?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You will take my butterfly wings when you pry them from my cold, dead fingers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
BUTTERFLY WINGS OR GTFO!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nooo arch angel wings :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You will take my butterfly wings when you pry them from my cold, dead fingers.

BUTTERFLY WINGS OR GTFO!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Really? You guys prefer the fruity butterfly wings to sleek intimidating arch angel wings?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
His wings are boring looking though. Plus it wouldn't go well with the "RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS" macro I see many Pally's going with.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why not? You still sprout wings, and I dont think they are boring at all, very intimidating. I still think they could twink this glyph to be better. Bigger smaller wings or something.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
04/15/2013 10:45 PMPosted by Salinth
fruity

Says the male Blood Elf.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Replace current glyph? Bad idea.

Add new glyph, allowing both options? Great idea.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Really? You guys prefer the fruity butterfly wings to sleek intimidating arch angel wings?

You realize you're a paladin right? Our class color is pink, all our animations are glittery and sparkly, we even do pirouettes for some of our attacks. You're playing the wrong class if you don't want fruity.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Replace current glyph? Bad idea.

Add new glyph, allowing both options? Great idea.

I could live with that.

Well you find BEs fruity, I find them elegant. Ive always been a fan of elves tho. Maybe you have always been a fan of fairies?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/16/2013 12:08 AMPosted by Adelphie

You realize you're a paladin right? Our class color is pink, all our animations are glittery and sparkly, we even do pirouettes for some of our attacks. You're playing the wrong class if you don't want fruity.

Idk what animations you are talking about, glittery and sparkly? Uh where? I see light and shiney, Im not a fricken edward cullen. As for the pink, I cant help that, but as long as they dont make our auras pink Im fine. Also I think u are seeing the wrong animations.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I came into this thread expecting a Seraph wings petition. Was disappointed.
Edited by Liquidrock on 4/16/2013 12:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

Idk what animations you are talking about, glittery and sparkly? Uh where? I see light and shiney, Im not a fricken edward cullen. As for the pink, I cant help that, but as long as they dont make our auras pink Im fine. Also I think u are seeing the wrong animations.

We're so sparkly we can AoE blind people.

Templar's Verdict and Divine Storm are pirouettes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

We're so sparkly we can AoE blind people.

Templar's Verdict and Divine Storm are pirouettes.

uh, no they arent. Thats like saying bladestorm is. Unless ballet includes overhead chops and slashes meant to kill. Divine storm is a simple spin slash, not even close. Sparkles dont blind people, blinding light does. Here is a test, throw some glitter up in the air in front of u, then when that falls to the floor, turn on a super bright light and stare directly at it, see which one has a more blinding effect.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I came into this thread expecting a Seraph wings petition. Was disappointed.

If I Knew how to actually make a pedition I would, then again i doubt they would read it or care about it. However Im glad you are in agreement that the seraph wings would be boss on us. I mean they let hunters shoot fireworks out of their gun/bow, they should make another glyph along the lines of Glyph of the Paladin King: You take on the aspect of your guardian of ancient kings during avenging wrath. Or even just its wings.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm pretty sure glitter in the eyes can blind quite well. Also,
http://thesaurus.com/browse/elf?s=t
http://thesaurus.com/browse/shiny?s=t

On the other hand, attack animations vary by race/gender, not by class, so that clearly isn't a Paladin thing.

Edit: Just so you know, petitions are "frowned upon" according to the forum rules, and historically are nearly 100% ineffective, even for overwhelmingly popular ideas.
Edited by Ravicana on 4/16/2013 12:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm pretty sure glitter in the eyes can blind quite well. Also,
http://thesaurus.com/browse/elf?s=t
http://thesaurus.com/browse/shiny?s=t

On the other hand, attack animations vary by race/gender, not by class, so that clearly isn't a Paladin thing.

Edit: Just so you know, petitions are "frowned upon" according to the forum rules, and historically are nearly 100% ineffective, even for overwhelmingly popular ideas.

Indeed, glitter to the eyes could blind you but if you have never thrown glitter, you would have to be right in their face because its so fine and light that it would float around the target instead of at him. Unless you get the cheap crap. Yea I know its not effective and frowned upon but idc. I like seeing what others think. Some people like being fairies, others like being Archangels, Im one of them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm totally not saying you shouldn't have a thread or threads that talk about this; it's just petitions that are unhelpful. A whole lot of "/signed" is less productive than discussion, is all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]