Petition for Glyph of Winged Avenger.

90 Draenei Paladin

uh, no they arent. Thats like saying bladestorm is. Unless ballet includes overhead chops and slashes meant to kill. Divine storm is a simple spin slash, not even close. Sparkles dont blind people, blinding light does. Here is a test, throw some glitter up in the air in front of u, then when that falls to the floor, turn on a super bright light and stare directly at it, see which one has a more blinding effect.

I said sparkles, not glitter. Sparkles can be bright enough to disorient someone.

pir·ou·ette
a rapid whirling about of the body; especially : a full turn on the toe or ball of one foot
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

uh, no they arent. Thats like saying bladestorm is. Unless ballet includes overhead chops and slashes meant to kill. Divine storm is a simple spin slash, not even close. Sparkles dont blind people, blinding light does. Here is a test, throw some glitter up in the air in front of u, then when that falls to the floor, turn on a super bright light and stare directly at it, see which one has a more blinding effect.

I said sparkles, not glitter. Sparkles can be bright enough to disorient someone.

pir·ou·ette
a rapid whirling about of the body; especially : a full turn on the toe or ball of one foot

Ok sparkles, sure, and ok but you realize before there was ballet moves there were combat moves which ballet took alot of its structure from. Fighting on the balls of ur feet and spin attacks has always been melee warrior moves. Take it however you want I dont find pally fruity at all, but to each their own. Like I said, some people want to be fairies and others want to be seraphs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
Hating on butterfly wings?

http://youtu.be/-B2a3gADfKg?t=3m24s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si4BkNs_Hwo
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I came into this thread expecting a Seraph wings petition. Was disappointed.

Every day I play my paladin I am disappointed that I don't have Seraph wings.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
While I'd still love some blazing phoenix wings, the butterfly wings grew on me. There probably shouldn't be multiples though? Cause at the rate it's going we'd need... A Wings Studio! :o And given we haven't even received Dance Studio, yeah that prooobably wouldn't happen. ^^;
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Id like to start a petition to have them rework this glyph to make us have our Guardian of ancient kings wings. Or give us that form when we pop wings. Anyone else with me on this?

Seconed
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
How about no!
Avenging Wrath just doesn't look right anymore without the butterfly effect.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]