522 Battletags or LFR Soul Prism of Lei Shen?

90 Night Elf Priest
Ilvl Aside-- which is preferable?

I previously had the healer btags equiped, from Shadow Pan Assault. However, I won the 502 raid finder Soul Prism neck, and it has 2 sockets?

I'm not sure which one is more ideal. Are the sockets worth it?
Edited by Naérdriel on 4/17/2013 7:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah, I know I definitely want to keep it around when I take Holy as my OS again. But I'm not sure if it's worth it for disc.

I mean, it only gives me one point of ilvl at this time. But those shiny gem sockets...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You're giving up 240Int which includes your purified but gaining a bit more spirit. If you feel you need the spirit then the choice is obvious. If you are considering both at 522 then the soul prism wins out, otherwise, i'd take int over spirit. But then again that is just my opinion.
Edited by Sadiemay on 4/17/2013 7:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Well, what if I gem both slots with the 80/160 (int/spirit) gems?

Hell, if I could I'd put pure mastery/crit gems in. I just have this thing about socket bonuses.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, what if I gem both slots with the 80/160 (int/spirit) gems?

/shrug

Then you are only down 160int which is a pure red gem. But like i said if you value spirit over int then the prism is for you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Thank you Sadie. I think when I get home I'm switching back to the battletags and keeping the Prism for my holy OS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]