[H] Next Chapter Recruiting for WoD Raiding

90 Orc Death Knight
In short we are a 10m raid team Horde side here on Gilneas. We are one of the "late" night raid teams horde side. We are currently raiding 11:00 pm - 1:30ish am (server/EST) on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. We use vent and do a loot council for drops.

We've been a pretty solid raid team through most of this expansion, pushing around 4th horde side on the server. Progression wise we've full cleared all the normal raids before nerfs set in and have started pushing into a few heroic modes starting in Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgrimmar.

Guild-wise, any player of any class and level is welcome to join us for the the next xpac. Raid-recruit-wise, we're to looking to add any solid raider. Our specific needs right now are to add some solid healers and more dps (range or melee) of any class to our core group. With the 6.0 patch coming up, all raids will be "flexible" which will make things easier in forming the raid group, not being limited to just 10 people.

Our current roster is as follows: Role (Need)
Tanks (Low) - another good tank is welcome and can be used
Healers (High) - Resto Sham -
MDPS (high) - Frost DK, WW Monk - exceptional mdps are welcome
RDPS (High) - Ele Sham, spriest- specifically looking to add a warlock and hunter

All raiders are expected to have exceptional attendance to raids, however we do understand real life things come up and emergencies do happen. As long as you let the raid leader know of your expected absence, occasionally missing won't be a problem. Raiders will be prepared for the raid, that includes being fullly prepared for the boss fights, proper flasks/gems/enchants/etc. We do not carry people, if you do not pull your weight I cannot guarantee you a raid spot.

If you are interested in joining us and this sounds like a good fit for you, you can contact me or anyone else in Next Chapter in game or add my battle tag Nunnenkamp#1530.

Thanks, good luck, and happy WoW'ing!
Edited by Thoriam on 10/7/2014 11:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
The guild of my undead monk! Filled with interesting/fun and active players, strongly recommend it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Still looking for more!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We finally got Tortos down next week and should get Megaera down this week! Still welcoming any and all players to join us.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Still recruiting any and all players to join us adventuring in Azeroth!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Got Megaera down the other week, so finally 5/12 and making progress! We are still looking for more people interested in raiding and just enjoying the game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Got Megaera down the other week, so finally 5/12 and making progress! We are still looking for more people interested in raiding and just enjoying the game.

Should probably post on one of my raiding toons....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are always looking to recruit more members and raiders. Getting ready for 5.4 to drop...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Finishing ToT then heading into SoO. We are always happy to welcome new members.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Finished Throne of Thunder out a few weeks ago. Still heading in there occasionally to help people collect for their legendary quest line, trying a few heroic modes at the same time. 20% nerf helps a ton.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Oh yeah...we're 4/14 SoO now.

Still actively seeking more members (raiding not required). But on that token if you're interested in raiding, we are always more than happy to have more raiders join. At the moment, we're specifically looking for a solid melee dps. Preferentially, a leather wearer as we have no one on that armor or weapon type; so a rogue, feral druid, or windwalker monk would fit perfectly. But we're also happy to get other roles in as well. Another solid healer or tank would allow some of our tanks/healers to dps...which would be welcomed.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
The times are appealing as I work until 11PM PST however shadow face melting does not appear to be on your wanted list.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Really we're pretty flexible on who/what joins us. Only conditions is that you pull good dps, are consistent and reliable every raid night week in and week out. As far as good dps goes, most of our current raiders pull 115k minimum each fight (most are 135k). But if you're interested, you can go ahead and add me on btag Nunnenkamp#1530.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are still looking for a few more solid and reliable raiders. Currently could use a healer and dps.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking to add any solid reliable raider of any role and mostly class (more or less full on Shamans)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
We are now 8/14 in SoO now, had some pretty good progress this past week. As always...looking for any solid and reliable people interested in raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Change that to 10/14 now, pretty decent week. And I finally got some tier to drop!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are still looking to add some solid dps to our raid group. Message in game or on here for more information if interested (probably be best in-game because I don't check this too often).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Checking in again, finally got our full motley crew back after taking a break from the holiday seasons. Hoping to get back into it and get more progression! As always any solid raider is welcome to join in, as well as any "casual" player.

Role Specific Recruiting:
1 Tank with a usable OS (healing or dps, but dps probably preferred)
1 Healer with a usable dps OS
DPS - any solid rdps or mdps will do (*we don't really have a stable strength dps)

Raid Times:
Tues/Thurs 11pm server and we try a follow up for Sundays at the same time
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It's been awhile since I've updated this. We are now 13/14 in SoO, made some good progress last week and didn't have really any technical/mechanical difficulties with our team and their internet connection, computer crashes...etc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]