Is hunters hard to play?

90 Human Hunter
good thing that you have 10 chances to do it in case one doesnt work ;p

you have one every 30 seconds, and every trap you miss increases the chance for your team to lose...
Edited by Sasko on 4/17/2013 2:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHA no they are not hard to play. I mained a hunter all through wrath, cata and half of MoP. No,, no, no
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
not really in my opnion every class is hard to play in its own way and I wouldn't say something like a rogue is harder to play then a mage because its just not true.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Easy to play but most classes you can mash any button combination you want and say easy to play. But to actually be good is a different story, CC management and traps are what you need to master if you're going to be a 'good' hunter. All other BM hunters I encounter in Arenas I tend to steam roll them because they believe stampede, BW, KC, RF right off the bat is all they need to do.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
bm is the easiest spec outside of DKs and shadow priests right now
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
HAHAHAHAHAHA no they are not hard to play. I mained a hunter all through wrath, cata and half of MoP. No,, no, no

You're right Karatekid, nothings hard to play at 1400 rating.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hunters are pretty easy to play, but defiantly have the highest skill cap. A good hunter counters all !
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
"Is hunters hard to play?"

Seems like proper grammer is harder.
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Druid
04/17/2013 06:06 PMPosted by Paetheus
grammer

was this meant to be ironic
Reply Quote
When are they gonna nerf hunters to the ground? It is already overdue.
Gonna post on PTR forums so developers can nerf them further to the point it will be unplayable.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
are
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Gonna post on PTR forums so developers can nerf them further to the point it will be unplayable.

I swear to god you guys are just like Shut Up PVE Guy.
Reply Quote

I swear to god you guys are just like Shut Up PVE Guy.

heh worried arent u?
too bad its coming and it is inevitable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]