Looking to xfer to the server...

90 Human Priest
Hi! I am interested in transferring to this server. I was wondering how the economy was and are there plenty of guilds looking?

Here is what I am looking for:

*Laid back, fun environment
*Adult guild 18+
*Light raiding schedule (2-3 nights a week)
*Active and loves to chit chat and have fun while playing the game.

My raid schedule is Sunday-Thursday 7pm-11pm & Sat-Sun anytime. I am currently just leveling this toon to prepare it for raiding, however I do have a mage at ilevel 489 and Resto Shammy ilevel 489. I have 4 down in MSV, 4 bosses down in HoF and 1 boss down in ToT.

I'd love to hear from you!! I'll check the forum periodically to check on replies. Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
find me ingame clipe / clipey/sponkyclipe
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Elune- US is a WoW launch server and has been healthy since launch on Ally side. I hear Horde is awful. But this is a PvE server, so that doesn't mean much.

This server since launch has never been a dead or dying server. It could be better, however we have remained healthy.

just my humble opinion.
Reply Quote
If you're looking for a raid home there are many casually themed raid guilds (mine is one of them) and they all need heals (like mine XD, 8-11 Friday Saturday-figured I would take the segway), and while most of us are all adults we keep our language in guild and vent clean enough for kids (most of the time :P).

I think you'd like the opportunities.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]