some 5.3 nerfs reverted

90 Goblin Rogue
Edit: misread it, shuriken still nerfed, but they did remove the cheap shot glyph nerf.
Edited by Roflcopterrz on 4/17/2013 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
What?

According to MMO champ....no.

ST double damage is redded out and garrote is down to 1sec not 1.5
Edited by Timat on 4/17/2013 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I copied this from mmo champ, there's a new post

Edit: your right, they didn't rebuff the shuriken, though they did remove the cheap shot nerf.
Edited by Roflcopterrz on 4/17/2013 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
The latest datamine from the new PTR build affirms the nerfs Blizzard already announced in the official Patch 5.3 PTR notes.

Be careful when you copy/paste formatted text from another site. Really important text effects, such as coloring and strikethrough, will be wiped out in the process, making what you paste look really confusing.
Edited by Rfeann on 4/17/2013 5:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
you dont seem to understand.

"this damage is doubled and" is written in red, which means its gone
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
ya, my bad. Though I'm assuming that the absence of the cheap shot glyph nerf in the new build signifies they got rid of it?
Edited by Roflcopterrz on 4/17/2013 4:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
ya, my bad. Though I'm assuming that the absence of the cheap shot glyph nerf in the new build signifies they got rid of it?

Nope, just that datamining isnt full proof
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I'm assuming that the absence of the cheap shot glyph nerf in the new build signifies they got rid of it?

This is doubtful. The change -- or, at least, the *tooltip* change, which is what datamining picks up -- hasn't made its way into the PTR yet, but that doesn't mean they've changed their mind about it.

"this damage is doubled and" is written in red, which means its gone

Right, exactly. The damage increase that we currently get from ST when we use it at a range of >10 yards is being removed. This is in the official patch notes.
Edited by Rfeann on 4/17/2013 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I hope they do revert the glyph of cs, idgaf what they do with ST.

Stick a CD on DT, give us a lil more passive survivability and leave us alone.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
If you read the whole datamined tooltip, you'll see that the base damage, AP scaling, and energy cost are all double what they are on live.

Live Shuriken toss is 1246 damage + 30% of AP. The datamined tooltip is 2493 + 60% of AP. It just means that the damage is the same as the live version at 10+yd, but you don't need to be 10+ yd to get that damage. It does however, cost twice as much.
Edited by Shadowvenom on 4/17/2013 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]