Pandarens: Horde or Alliance?

I just was curious, is there more Pandarens who chooses the Horde or the Alliance?
And if you were one of these fuzzy bears, which side would you give your life for?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Depends on if you follow the Tushui or Huojin way of thinking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I side with Horde because I prefer Horde.

If I were one of the Wandering Isle Pandaren, I wouldn't give my life for either. Especially not Hellscream's Horde, he's insane. The Isle doesn't give much of an impression that either faction is all that different. You only find out what they're really like once you've already chosen and Hellscream is putting you into a cagematch while telling you he'll kill you and your friends if you so much as talk to each other.
Edited by Manion on 4/18/2013 7:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I joined the Horde upon leaving Shen-zin Su. Upon reaching Orgrimmar and seeing Garrosh's *ahem* warm welcome, however, I can quite honestly say I would never give my life for his Horde.
Edited by Aikane on 4/18/2013 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Interesting...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
My pandaren got to fight to the king of Stormwind and got a lucky punch. And yet he didnt kill/throw into the dungeon. Sounds better than what Garrosh would ever do to him if he managed to hit him.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I joined the Horde upon leaving Shen-zin Su. Upon reaching Orgrimmar and seeing Garrosh's *ahem* warm welcome, however, I can quite honeslty say I would never give my life for his Horde.

Poor Ji and Aysa. They're all happy to help only to be told they have to kill their friends : /

I really wish we got to see more of them this expansion. That was a lore let down.
Reply Quote
97 Gnome Mage
One each
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Poor Ji and Aysa. They're all happy to help only to be told they have to kill their friends : /

I really wish we got to see more of them this expansion. That was a lore let down.

I was really hoping they'd be part of the leveling experience past "Welcome to the Horde. Now forget everyone you met up to this point, because they're gone for good."
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I sided with the horde because all my other toons are horde, but if I was role playing I probably would have gone with the alliance because they probably wouldn't have made me fight in an arena for entertainment as soon as I landed in their city... and garrosh isn't their leader.
Reply Quote
2 Human Monk
Logically, the pandarens are more similar to the alliance than horde.

I'm still holding out hope that Aysa and Ji get to have some involvement in kicking out Garrosh. Those 2 played such a central role to leveling in the wandering isle and was a prominent figure in meeting with your faction leader just to be completely ignored the rest of the time.
Reply Quote
http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html

Most choose Alliance. Although Panderen in general are fairly under-played compared to other races.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
just to be completely ignored the rest of the time.
Like every other racial leader in their expansion.
Edited by Manion on 4/18/2013 8:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Most choose Alliance. Although Panderen in general are fairly under-played compared to other races.

Thanks! :)

Isn't because it's pretty new compared to the other races...?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Like every other racial leader in their expansion.

They aren't racial leaders. They're supposed to be your friends, one of whom goes Alliance, the other Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Isn't because it's pretty new compared to the other races...?

I would guess it's because there aren't any mailboxes when you start one. So people get all butthurt they can't send BoAs
Reply Quote
I would guess it's because there aren't any mailboxes when you start one. So people get all butthurt they can't send BoAs

You think? Maybe, what do I know? I thought it might have been because Pandarens are still kinda new compared to the ''old'' races. But about the mailboxes thing...What do you consider the starting area? I haven't seen any mailbox from when I started until I first put foot into Stormwind...But I may be wrong on this. It's not because I haven't seen any that there wasn't any. Maybe I was just not looking for one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
You think? Maybe, what do I know? I thought it might have been because Pandarens are still kinda new compared to the ''old'' races. But about the mailboxes thing...What do you consider the starting area? I haven't seen any mailbox from when I started until I first put foot into Stormwind...But I may be wrong on this. It's not because I haven't seen any that there wasn't any. Maybe I was just not looking for one.

Maybe people don't like the whole "isolated starting zone" thing
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
04/18/2013 08:52 AMPosted by Miiyaa

Almost 100% positive there's one right at the building you start at.

If not, Stormwind is not a very long run. Pandaren have no mailbox access until they leave the island, which they have to finish the quest chain to do.
Edited by Aikane on 4/18/2013 8:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
When I log in my Horde alts, pandas just look totally wrong in Orgrimmar. I made one and went Horde but ended up deleting her.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]